Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Ali Maaloul: I am a former CS Sfaxien player now
The long awaited move for the Tunisian left-back Ali Maaloul from CS Sfaxien to The Red Devils is completed as the player announced recently.
Maaloul will be in Cairo on Monday to finish the final papers for the deal. The player has been on Ahly’s radar for quite some time, and it has been recently reported that the deal was as good as done in the last few weeks pending the official announcement.
“I am officially Al Ahly player and belong to the team for the next four years. I am a former CS Sfaxien player now,” Maaloul told Sada El Balad TV Channel.
The player’s contract with CS Sfaxien has a release clause worth $500,000, but reports say that Al Ahly will be paying $700,000 to close the deal.
“I hope to help Al Ahly win championships,” he concluded.