Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ played all 90 minutes as Al Ittihad fell to...
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
Ghazal Captains Nacional in 4-0 loss over Sheffield Wednesday
Egyptian defender Aly Ghazal has captained Nacional in their third consecutive friendly as they were defeated by English side Sheffield Wednesday F.C. 4-0.
Nacional failed to score any goals during the match which Ghazal played as the team’s captain for 60 minutes until he was substituted. The 24-year-old was also the captain in Nacional’s last friendly which ended in a 3-2 victory for the Portuguese side.
It is worth noting that Ghazal joined Nacional from Wadi Degla in 2013.
Nacional are getting ready for their opening match in the league in the new season against Chaves on August 14.