Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Ghazal Captains Nacional in 4-0 loss over Sheffield Wednesday
Egyptian defender Aly Ghazal has captained Nacional in their third consecutive friendly as they were defeated by English side Sheffield Wednesday F.C. 4-0.
Nacional failed to score any goals during the match which Ghazal played as the team’s captain for 60 minutes until he was substituted. The 24-year-old was also the captain in Nacional’s last friendly which ended in a 3-2 victory for the Portuguese side.
It is worth noting that Ghazal joined Nacional from Wadi Degla in 2013.
Nacional are getting ready for their opening match in the league in the new season against Chaves on August 14.