Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Mark Hughes: Sobhi has maturity and experience
Stoke City manager Mark Hughes has expressed his excitement at completing the signing Ramadan Sobhi from Egyptian giants Al Ahly.
Stoke City announced the completion of the signing on Monday, after a prolonged saga that saw clubs such as Udinese and Fiorentina linked to the player.
— Stoke City FC (@stokecity) July 25, 2016
“It’s an exciting capture, I feel he’s a good young player. It may take him a while to understand the Premier League,” Stoke manager Mark Hughes enthused.
“He’s got good experience for somebody who’s so young.
“He’s got maturity and experience. You’ll need that because the Premier League is a difficult league, but I’ve spoken to him and he’s a very mature young man,” he concluded.
The Potters have agreed a fee in the region of £5 million for the 19-year-old, as Ramadan becomes Stoke City’s first signing of the summer.