KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Koffi files FIFA complaint against Zamalek
According to local news reports, the 29-year-old defender claims he hasn’t received his wages for three months, which gives him the right to terminate his contract.
Mansour, who accused the player of faking an injury to avoid featuring against Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League, said that the player received all his financial dues. He also stated that Koffi deliberately missed the team’s matches after receiving an offer from a club abroad.
The outspoken chairman has also threatened to file a complaint against the player for fleeing and refusing to travel with the team.