Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Koffi files FIFA complaint against Zamalek
According to local news reports, the 29-year-old defender claims he hasn’t received his wages for three months, which gives him the right to terminate his contract.
Mansour, who accused the player of faking an injury to avoid featuring against Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League, said that the player received all his financial dues. He also stated that Koffi deliberately missed the team’s matches after receiving an offer from a club abroad.
The outspoken chairman has also threatened to file a complaint against the player for fleeing and refusing to travel with the team.