Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Koffi files FIFA complaint against Zamalek
According to local news reports, the 29-year-old defender claims he hasn’t received his wages for three months, which gives him the right to terminate his contract.
Mansour, who accused the player of faking an injury to avoid featuring against Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League, said that the player received all his financial dues. He also stated that Koffi deliberately missed the team’s matches after receiving an offer from a club abroad.
The outspoken chairman has also threatened to file a complaint against the player for fleeing and refusing to travel with the team.