Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Mortada: Koffi has an offer from a club abroad
Mansour wasn’t happy with the way the player and the media handled the situation and threatened to ban journalists from entering the club.
“Koffi is a disobedient liar. His wages were ready to be transfered to his account, but he refused, so we sent it to the Egyptian Football Association,” he stated.
“He missed training and the match against Ittihad of Alexandria, because he has an offer from a club abroad,” said Mansour, and continued, “The excuse being reported in the media? The club’s president [Mortada Mansour] mocked him. How could that be a valid reason for fleeing?”
“His salary has been paid to him and you blame me instead of blaming a rebellious liar who even traveled with a fake passport,” he angrily stated.
“The journalists should write only the facts and the truth. He fled the first time and came back and apologized, and now he’s fled because I asked him to prove his injury, which he also faked,” said Mansour.
“I will file a lawsuit against him with FIFA and I will do the same to any club that offers you a contract. Koffi is disobedient and irresponsible. I will file lawsuits against him for fleeing twice and for refusing to travel with the team twice,” declared Mansour.
“Those who are encouraging you [Koffi] will not be able to help you,” concluded Mansour.