Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Mortada: Koffi has an offer from a club abroad
Mansour wasn’t happy with the way the player and the media handled the situation and threatened to ban journalists from entering the club.
“Koffi is a disobedient liar. His wages were ready to be transfered to his account, but he refused, so we sent it to the Egyptian Football Association,” he stated.
“He missed training and the match against Ittihad of Alexandria, because he has an offer from a club abroad,” said Mansour, and continued, “The excuse being reported in the media? The club’s president [Mortada Mansour] mocked him. How could that be a valid reason for fleeing?”
“His salary has been paid to him and you blame me instead of blaming a rebellious liar who even traveled with a fake passport,” he angrily stated.
“The journalists should write only the facts and the truth. He fled the first time and came back and apologized, and now he’s fled because I asked him to prove his injury, which he also faked,” said Mansour.
“I will file a lawsuit against him with FIFA and I will do the same to any club that offers you a contract. Koffi is disobedient and irresponsible. I will file lawsuits against him for fleeing twice and for refusing to travel with the team twice,” declared Mansour.
“Those who are encouraging you [Koffi] will not be able to help you,” concluded Mansour.