Egypt international Sam Morsy has signed a new two-and-a-half-year contract at the DW...
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
Mortada: Koffi has an offer from a club abroad
Mansour wasn’t happy with the way the player and the media handled the situation and threatened to ban journalists from entering the club.
“Koffi is a disobedient liar. His wages were ready to be transfered to his account, but he refused, so we sent it to the Egyptian Football Association,” he stated.
“He missed training and the match against Ittihad of Alexandria, because he has an offer from a club abroad,” said Mansour, and continued, “The excuse being reported in the media? The club’s president [Mortada Mansour] mocked him. How could that be a valid reason for fleeing?”
“His salary has been paid to him and you blame me instead of blaming a rebellious liar who even traveled with a fake passport,” he angrily stated.
“The journalists should write only the facts and the truth. He fled the first time and came back and apologized, and now he’s fled because I asked him to prove his injury, which he also faked,” said Mansour.
“I will file a lawsuit against him with FIFA and I will do the same to any club that offers you a contract. Koffi is disobedient and irresponsible. I will file lawsuits against him for fleeing twice and for refusing to travel with the team twice,” declared Mansour.
“Those who are encouraging you [Koffi] will not be able to help you,” concluded Mansour.