Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Al Ahly starting XI vs Wydad Casablanca
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has decided on his starting XI to face Wydad Casablanca in the CAF Champions League group stage on Wednesday.
The Moroccan side will host the Red Devils in the CAF Champions League matchday four at 20:30 CLT, as the record holders look to dig themselves out of bottom spot in the group.
Preview: Wydad Casablanca host Al Ahly in must-win match for Egyptians
Jol included Amr El-Sulaya in the team’s starting lineup, after he was benched during the previous match against Wydad. Apart from that change, the Dutch manager retained the same lineup that drew with the Moroccan side in Cairo.
Ghanaian striker John Antwi who started the match in Cairo misses the away game due to injury.
Al Ahly XI: Ahmed Adel; Sabry Raheel, Ramy Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Fathi; Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly, Amr El-Sulaya, Momen Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Amr Gamal.