Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Al Ahly starting XI vs Wydad Casablanca
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has decided on his starting XI to face Wydad Casablanca in the CAF Champions League group stage on Wednesday.
The Moroccan side will host the Red Devils in the CAF Champions League matchday four at 20:30 CLT, as the record holders look to dig themselves out of bottom spot in the group.
Preview: Wydad Casablanca host Al Ahly in must-win match for Egyptians
Jol included Amr El-Sulaya in the team’s starting lineup, after he was benched during the previous match against Wydad. Apart from that change, the Dutch manager retained the same lineup that drew with the Moroccan side in Cairo.
Ghanaian striker John Antwi who started the match in Cairo misses the away game due to injury.
Al Ahly XI: Ahmed Adel; Sabry Raheel, Ramy Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Fathi; Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly, Amr El-Sulaya, Momen Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Amr Gamal.