Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Al Ahly starting XI vs Wydad Casablanca
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has decided on his starting XI to face Wydad Casablanca in the CAF Champions League group stage on Wednesday.
The Moroccan side will host the Red Devils in the CAF Champions League matchday four at 20:30 CLT, as the record holders look to dig themselves out of bottom spot in the group.
Preview: Wydad Casablanca host Al Ahly in must-win match for Egyptians
Jol included Amr El-Sulaya in the team’s starting lineup, after he was benched during the previous match against Wydad. Apart from that change, the Dutch manager retained the same lineup that drew with the Moroccan side in Cairo.
Ghanaian striker John Antwi who started the match in Cairo misses the away game due to injury.
Al Ahly XI: Ahmed Adel; Sabry Raheel, Ramy Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Fathi; Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly, Amr El-Sulaya, Momen Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Amr Gamal.