AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Al Ahly starting XI vs Wydad Casablanca
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has decided on his starting XI to face Wydad Casablanca in the CAF Champions League group stage on Wednesday.
The Moroccan side will host the Red Devils in the CAF Champions League matchday four at 20:30 CLT, as the record holders look to dig themselves out of bottom spot in the group.
Preview: Wydad Casablanca host Al Ahly in must-win match for Egyptians
Jol included Amr El-Sulaya in the team’s starting lineup, after he was benched during the previous match against Wydad. Apart from that change, the Dutch manager retained the same lineup that drew with the Moroccan side in Cairo.
Ghanaian striker John Antwi who started the match in Cairo misses the away game due to injury.
Al Ahly XI: Ahmed Adel; Sabry Raheel, Ramy Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Fathi; Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly, Amr El-Sulaya, Momen Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Amr Gamal.