Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Orlando Pirates player tests positive for cocaine
It has been revealed that an Orlando Pirates player has failed a drug test conducted after a league match and now faces a ban.
The South African Institute of Drug-Free Sport (SAIDS) has revealed that an Orlando Pirates player failed a drug test.
Announcing to the media, SAIDS CEO Khalid Galant said “I can confirm that a football player from Orlando Pirates at an Absa Premiership game failed a doping test. The B-Sample test confirmed usage of cocaine. The player has contested the charge and it will be heard on August 31.”
Reports on who the player is cannot be confirmed as Galant declined to reveal this to the media “I can’t reveal the player’s name.”
Last year, Youcef Belaili of Algeria was banned for doping. This Orlando Pirates player also faces a possible ban.