Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Orlando Pirates player tests positive for cocaine
It has been revealed that an Orlando Pirates player has failed a drug test conducted after a league match and now faces a ban.
The South African Institute of Drug-Free Sport (SAIDS) has revealed that an Orlando Pirates player failed a drug test.
Announcing to the media, SAIDS CEO Khalid Galant said “I can confirm that a football player from Orlando Pirates at an Absa Premiership game failed a doping test. The B-Sample test confirmed usage of cocaine. The player has contested the charge and it will be heard on August 31.”
Reports on who the player is cannot be confirmed as Galant declined to reveal this to the media “I can’t reveal the player’s name.”
Last year, Youcef Belaili of Algeria was banned for doping. This Orlando Pirates player also faces a possible ban.