Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Zamalek XI vs Mamelodi Sundowns
Zamalek manager Mohamed Helmy has decided on his starting XI to face Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League group stage on Wednesday.
The South African side will host the White Knights in their penultimate game of the group phase at 19:30 CLT, as the home team can guarantee top spot with a win, while Zamalek can have one foot in the semifinals with a win.
Bassem Morsy will start the game as a lone striker, while Zamalek new signing Ali Fathy will make his debut for the White Castle after he was included in the team’s starting lineup.
Zamalek XI: Ahmed El-Shennawy; Hamada Tolba, Ali Gabr, Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Fathy; Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Muruf Yusuf, Ramzy Khaled, Shikabala; Bassem Morsy.
Zamalek had an average performance at the home game played earlier this month as they suffered a 2-1 shock defeat to Sundowns.