Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Zamalek XI vs Mamelodi Sundowns
Zamalek manager Mohamed Helmy has decided on his starting XI to face Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League group stage on Wednesday.
The South African side will host the White Knights in their penultimate game of the group phase at 19:30 CLT, as the home team can guarantee top spot with a win, while Zamalek can have one foot in the semifinals with a win.
Bassem Morsy will start the game as a lone striker, while Zamalek new signing Ali Fathy will make his debut for the White Castle after he was included in the team’s starting lineup.
Zamalek XI: Ahmed El-Shennawy; Hamada Tolba, Ali Gabr, Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Fathy; Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Muruf Yusuf, Ramzy Khaled, Shikabala; Bassem Morsy.
Zamalek had an average performance at the home game played earlier this month as they suffered a 2-1 shock defeat to Sundowns.