The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Zamalek XI vs Mamelodi Sundowns
Zamalek manager Mohamed Helmy has decided on his starting XI to face Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League group stage on Wednesday.
The South African side will host the White Knights in their penultimate game of the group phase at 19:30 CLT, as the home team can guarantee top spot with a win, while Zamalek can have one foot in the semifinals with a win.
Bassem Morsy will start the game as a lone striker, while Zamalek new signing Ali Fathy will make his debut for the White Castle after he was included in the team’s starting lineup.
Zamalek XI: Ahmed El-Shennawy; Hamada Tolba, Ali Gabr, Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Fathy; Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Muruf Yusuf, Ramzy Khaled, Shikabala; Bassem Morsy.
Zamalek had an average performance at the home game played earlier this month as they suffered a 2-1 shock defeat to Sundowns.