Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Zamalek XI vs Mamelodi Sundowns
Zamalek manager Mohamed Helmy has decided on his starting XI to face Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League group stage on Wednesday.
The South African side will host the White Knights in their penultimate game of the group phase at 19:30 CLT, as the home team can guarantee top spot with a win, while Zamalek can have one foot in the semifinals with a win.
Bassem Morsy will start the game as a lone striker, while Zamalek new signing Ali Fathy will make his debut for the White Castle after he was included in the team’s starting lineup.
Zamalek XI: Ahmed El-Shennawy; Hamada Tolba, Ali Gabr, Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Fathy; Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Muruf Yusuf, Ramzy Khaled, Shikabala; Bassem Morsy.
Zamalek had an average performance at the home game played earlier this month as they suffered a 2-1 shock defeat to Sundowns.