Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Zamalek XI vs Mamelodi Sundowns
Zamalek manager Mohamed Helmy has decided on his starting XI to face Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League group stage on Wednesday.
The South African side will host the White Knights in their penultimate game of the group phase at 19:30 CLT, as the home team can guarantee top spot with a win, while Zamalek can have one foot in the semifinals with a win.
Bassem Morsy will start the game as a lone striker, while Zamalek new signing Ali Fathy will make his debut for the White Castle after he was included in the team’s starting lineup.
Zamalek XI: Ahmed El-Shennawy; Hamada Tolba, Ali Gabr, Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Fathy; Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Muruf Yusuf, Ramzy Khaled, Shikabala; Bassem Morsy.
Zamalek had an average performance at the home game played earlier this month as they suffered a 2-1 shock defeat to Sundowns.