Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Wydad manager Toshack: We faced Al Ahly with only six players
Al Ahly have managed to seal an important victory against the Wydad, thanks to a Rami Rabia header in the first minute of the second half, to keep their chances of advancing to the African competition’s semifinals alive.
Toschack held the responsibility of Wydad’s loss to some of the team’s players, saying that they didn’t follow his instructions.
“We played with six players only, the rest of players didn’t take the right position on the field. Al Ahly is an experienced team and deserved to win,” the Welsh manager said after the game.
The Red Devils’ victory against Wydad made them 3rd in Group B with four points on par with ASEC Mimosas but leading on goal difference. While Wydad remain in the first place of the group with seven points, followed by Zesco United with the same number of points.