The goal-line referees was tested for the first time in Egypt during...
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Cuper: Qualifying to the World Cup was always our number one goal
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
Wydad manager Toshack: We faced Al Ahly with only six players
Al Ahly have managed to seal an important victory against the Wydad, thanks to a Rami Rabia header in the first minute of the second half, to keep their chances of advancing to the African competition’s semifinals alive.
Toschack held the responsibility of Wydad’s loss to some of the team’s players, saying that they didn’t follow his instructions.
“We played with six players only, the rest of players didn’t take the right position on the field. Al Ahly is an experienced team and deserved to win,” the Welsh manager said after the game.
The Red Devils’ victory against Wydad made them 3rd in Group B with four points on par with ASEC Mimosas but leading on goal difference. While Wydad remain in the first place of the group with seven points, followed by Zesco United with the same number of points.