Glen De Boeck has talked about his latest signing in summer transfer window Mahmoud...
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
Wydad manager Toshack: We faced Al Ahly with only six players
Al Ahly have managed to seal an important victory against the Wydad, thanks to a Rami Rabia header in the first minute of the second half, to keep their chances of advancing to the African competition’s semifinals alive.
Toschack held the responsibility of Wydad’s loss to some of the team’s players, saying that they didn’t follow his instructions.
“We played with six players only, the rest of players didn’t take the right position on the field. Al Ahly is an experienced team and deserved to win,” the Welsh manager said after the game.
The Red Devils’ victory against Wydad made them 3rd in Group B with four points on par with ASEC Mimosas but leading on goal difference. While Wydad remain in the first place of the group with seven points, followed by Zesco United with the same number of points.