Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Wydad manager Toshack: We faced Al Ahly with only six players
Al Ahly have managed to seal an important victory against the Wydad, thanks to a Rami Rabia header in the first minute of the second half, to keep their chances of advancing to the African competition’s semifinals alive.
Toschack held the responsibility of Wydad’s loss to some of the team’s players, saying that they didn’t follow his instructions.
“We played with six players only, the rest of players didn’t take the right position on the field. Al Ahly is an experienced team and deserved to win,” the Welsh manager said after the game.
The Red Devils’ victory against Wydad made them 3rd in Group B with four points on par with ASEC Mimosas but leading on goal difference. While Wydad remain in the first place of the group with seven points, followed by Zesco United with the same number of points.