Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Iraqi side Al-Shorta set to sign Mohamed Koffi
Aside from his departure, the defender also decided to file a complaint against the Whites at FIFA as he claimed he hasn’t received his wages for three months, which gives him the right to terminate his contract.
Mohamed Koffi joined the White Castle in June 2014 from Iraqi outfit Duhok SC on a free transfer, and has made over 50 league appearances for Zamalek, helping them winning the title on his debut season.
Al-Shorta finished in seventh place last season in the Iraqi Premier League, and will be hoping to bolster their ranks for a better results in the upcoming season.