Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Iraqi side Al-Shorta set to sign Mohamed Koffi
Former Al Ahly and Smouha coach Mohamed Youssef, who was appointed as the club’s manager in June, confirmed that the defender is joining the club this summer.
Aside from his departure, the defender also decided to file a complaint against the Whites at FIFA as he claimed he hasn’t received his wages for three months, which gives him the right to terminate his contract.
Mohamed Koffi joined the White Castle in June 2014 from Iraqi outfit Duhok SC on a free transfer, and has made over 50 league appearances for Zamalek, helping them winning the title on his debut season.
Al-Shorta finished in seventh place last season in the Iraqi Premier League, and will be hoping to bolster their ranks for a better results in the upcoming season.