Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Iraqi side Al-Shorta set to sign Mohamed Koffi
Former Al Ahly and Smouha coach Mohamed Youssef, who was appointed as the club’s manager in June, confirmed that the defender is joining the club this summer.
Aside from his departure, the defender also decided to file a complaint against the Whites at FIFA as he claimed he hasn’t received his wages for three months, which gives him the right to terminate his contract.
Mohamed Koffi joined the White Castle in June 2014 from Iraqi outfit Duhok SC on a free transfer, and has made over 50 league appearances for Zamalek, helping them winning the title on his debut season.
Al-Shorta finished in seventh place last season in the Iraqi Premier League, and will be hoping to bolster their ranks for a better results in the upcoming season.