KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Gedo talks about his time at Hull City
Simon Allen firstly welcomed Gedo and then began discussing with him his time at Hull City under Steve Bruce and how he dealt with the cultural differences in the Premier League.
The player revealed to Simon Allen that: “It was an exciting experience, as it did help me a lot as a player and it did benefit me a lot.
“Also Steve Bruce knew how to deal with me and get the best out of me, which gave me a boost in order to provide the needed performances,” the African Cup of Nations winner revealed.
“The cultural differences between Egypt and England is huge, and it was great to experience the differences,” he added.
On whether he’d welcome the chance to play in the MLS in the United States, the Entag El-Harby striker commented saying: “I am open up to play in the United States, as there are many star players are moving there lately.”