Argentina and Barcelona legend Lionel Messi is set to visit Egypt on...
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
Gedo talks about his time at Hull City
Simon Allen firstly welcomed Gedo and then began discussing with him his time at Hull City under Steve Bruce and how he dealt with the cultural differences in the Premier League.
The player revealed to Simon Allen that: “It was an exciting experience, as it did help me a lot as a player and it did benefit me a lot.
“Also Steve Bruce knew how to deal with me and get the best out of me, which gave me a boost in order to provide the needed performances,” the African Cup of Nations winner revealed.
“The cultural differences between Egypt and England is huge, and it was great to experience the differences,” he added.
On whether he’d welcome the chance to play in the MLS in the United States, the Entag El-Harby striker commented saying: “I am open up to play in the United States, as there are many star players are moving there lately.”