Mamelodi Sundowns manager, Pitso Mosimane, believes that it’s far from over in...
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
- South Africa coach Mashaba to accompany Sundowns to Egypt
- Hegazy returns as El-Badry announces Al Ahly squad to face Aswan
Gedo talks about his time at Hull City
Simon Allen firstly welcomed Gedo and then began discussing with him his time at Hull City under Steve Bruce and how he dealt with the cultural differences in the Premier League.
The player revealed to Simon Allen that: “It was an exciting experience, as it did help me a lot as a player and it did benefit me a lot.
“Also Steve Bruce knew how to deal with me and get the best out of me, which gave me a boost in order to provide the needed performances,” the African Cup of Nations winner revealed.
“The cultural differences between Egypt and England is huge, and it was great to experience the differences,” he added.
On whether he’d welcome the chance to play in the MLS in the United States, the Entag El-Harby striker commented saying: “I am open up to play in the United States, as there are many star players are moving there lately.”