Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Gedo talks about his time at Hull City
Simon Allen firstly welcomed Gedo and then began discussing with him his time at Hull City under Steve Bruce and how he dealt with the cultural differences in the Premier League.
The player revealed to Simon Allen that: “It was an exciting experience, as it did help me a lot as a player and it did benefit me a lot.
“Also Steve Bruce knew how to deal with me and get the best out of me, which gave me a boost in order to provide the needed performances,” the African Cup of Nations winner revealed.
“The cultural differences between Egypt and England is huge, and it was great to experience the differences,” he added.
On whether he’d welcome the chance to play in the MLS in the United States, the Entag El-Harby striker commented saying: “I am open up to play in the United States, as there are many star players are moving there lately.”