Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Gedo talks about his time at Hull City
Simon Allen firstly welcomed Gedo and then began discussing with him his time at Hull City under Steve Bruce and how he dealt with the cultural differences in the Premier League.
The player revealed to Simon Allen that: “It was an exciting experience, as it did help me a lot as a player and it did benefit me a lot.
“Also Steve Bruce knew how to deal with me and get the best out of me, which gave me a boost in order to provide the needed performances,” the African Cup of Nations winner revealed.
“The cultural differences between Egypt and England is huge, and it was great to experience the differences,” he added.
On whether he’d welcome the chance to play in the MLS in the United States, the Entag El-Harby striker commented saying: “I am open up to play in the United States, as there are many star players are moving there lately.”