Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
OFFICIAL: Zamalek announce capture of Wadi Degla ace Stanley
After a series of meetings, Zamalek and Wadi Degla have finally reached an agreement, which will see Nigerian forward move on loan for a fee of $500,000.
The player is set to earn $400,000 while on loan at Zamalek for a single season, with the Whites having an option to buy the 26-year-old at the end of the 2016/17 season for a fee of $1.5 million.
It is worth noting Stanley had attracted interest from several clubs in the Gulf, most notably Ittihad Jeddah as well as Egypt’s Al Ahly who tried to swoop in for the player but it was too late as talks between their arch rivals Zamalek & Degla were close to conclusion.
Stanley has been the Egyptian Premier League’s most prolific foreign player ever since his arrival in the summer of 2014, scoring 27 goals and assisting 8 in two seasons for Wadi Degla.