Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
OFFICIAL: Zamalek announce capture of Wadi Degla ace Stanley
After a series of meetings, Zamalek and Wadi Degla have finally reached an agreement, which will see Nigerian forward move on loan for a fee of $500,000.
The player is set to earn $400,000 while on loan at Zamalek for a single season, with the Whites having an option to buy the 26-year-old at the end of the 2016/17 season for a fee of $1.5 million.
It is worth noting Stanley had attracted interest from several clubs in the Gulf, most notably Ittihad Jeddah as well as Egypt’s Al Ahly who tried to swoop in for the player but it was too late as talks between their arch rivals Zamalek & Degla were close to conclusion.
Stanley has been the Egyptian Premier League’s most prolific foreign player ever since his arrival in the summer of 2014, scoring 27 goals and assisting 8 in two seasons for Wadi Degla.