Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Zamalek announce capture of Wadi Degla ace Stanley
After a series of meetings, Zamalek and Wadi Degla have finally reached an agreement, which will see Nigerian forward move on loan for a fee of $500,000.
The player is set to earn $400,000 while on loan at Zamalek for a single season, with the Whites having an option to buy the 26-year-old at the end of the 2016/17 season for a fee of $1.5 million.
It is worth noting Stanley had attracted interest from several clubs in the Gulf, most notably Ittihad Jeddah as well as Egypt’s Al Ahly who tried to swoop in for the player but it was too late as talks between their arch rivals Zamalek & Degla were close to conclusion.
Stanley has been the Egyptian Premier League’s most prolific foreign player ever since his arrival in the summer of 2014, scoring 27 goals and assisting 8 in two seasons for Wadi Degla.
Had your fun? Alright then.