Nigerian footballing legend Emmanuel Amuneke revealed that he is keen to ply...
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
Smouha sign Zamalek trio on loan – Reports
The White Castle have agreed to loan the trio to the Alexandrian side for one season, after they failed to impress at the Egyptian giants.
Yasser Ibrahim was on loan at Smouha the last two seasons, and the Blues want the defender for a further season, after helping them finishing third in the league and qualifying to the CAF Confederation Cup.
Meanwhile, Yasser Ibrahim’s teammates Ahmed Hassan Mekki and Ahmed Dewidar have also joined Smouha on loan for one-year.
Mekki , who has joined Zamalek last summer from Haras El-Hodood, has found regular football hard to come by as he only played 11 league games and scored three goals, while Dewidar moved on loan after failing to replace Mohamed Koffi, who has recently joined Iraqi side Al-Shorta after fleeing Zamalek.
The 28-year-old defender played 18 league games for the White castle last season, keeping only nine clean sheets and scored once against Arab Contractors.
The trio are not Smouha’s only signings this summer. The club has made seven new signings as they want to challenge for the Egyptian Premier League title next season.
It’s worth mentioning that Smouha have qualified to the CAF Confederation Cup after finishing third in the Egyptian Premier League, and their next game will be against Al Ahly in the quarter-finals of the domestic cup.