Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
Smouha sign Zamalek trio on loan – Reports
The White Castle have agreed to loan the trio to the Alexandrian side for one season, after they failed to impress at the Egyptian giants.
Yasser Ibrahim was on loan at Smouha the last two seasons, and the Blues want the defender for a further season, after helping them finishing third in the league and qualifying to the CAF Confederation Cup.
Meanwhile, Yasser Ibrahim’s teammates Ahmed Hassan Mekki and Ahmed Dewidar have also joined Smouha on loan for one-year.
Mekki , who has joined Zamalek last summer from Haras El-Hodood, has found regular football hard to come by as he only played 11 league games and scored three goals, while Dewidar moved on loan after failing to replace Mohamed Koffi, who has recently joined Iraqi side Al-Shorta after fleeing Zamalek.
The 28-year-old defender played 18 league games for the White castle last season, keeping only nine clean sheets and scored once against Arab Contractors.
The trio are not Smouha’s only signings this summer. The club has made seven new signings as they want to challenge for the Egyptian Premier League title next season.
It’s worth mentioning that Smouha have qualified to the CAF Confederation Cup after finishing third in the Egyptian Premier League, and their next game will be against Al Ahly in the quarter-finals of the domestic cup.