In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Ramadan Sobhi to join Stoke squad in Germany, says agent
The agent of Stoke City new signing Ramadan Sobhi has revealed that the Egypt international is set to be available for coach Mark Hughes in the team’s pre-season friendly against Hamburg.
Sobhi officially sealed his long awaited swoop to Stoke City earlier this week after completing a medical for the club on Friday of the preceding week.
“The team is now in a pre-season training camp in the United States and it was difficult [for Ramadan] to fly with them. We are trying to get him visa to travel to Germany at the time being,” Nader Shawky said on Friday.
“Sobhi could leave to Germany either on Tuesday or Wednesday to be ready for the Hamburg friendly.”
Regarding playing time, Shawky said that the former Al Ahly winger is still young and has time.
“Sobhi is still 19, he could play today, after a month or after two, what is important is that he reaches his goal. Al Ahly will get 15% of any future sale of Sobhi, besides other advantages,” Shawky concluded.