Al Ahly and Egypt’s U-20 national team forward Karim Nedved revealed that he...
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Maaloul and El-Said in Al Ahly’s squad for Smouha
Al Ahly’s coach Martin Jol announced the team’s squad to face Smouha in the round of 8 in Egypt Cup on Monday.
The squad excluded Sherif Ekramy, Saleh Gomaa, Ahmed El-Sheikh, Mohamed Rezk and Ahmed Ramadan ‘Beckham’ for technical reasons. In addition to excluding Ahmed Hegazy, Amr El-Sulaya, Bassem Ali and John Antwi for injury.
Jol included in the list newly signed Ali Maaloul and Mohamed El-Shennawy, in addition to Karim ‘Nedved’ and Mohamed Hamdy Zaki.
Al Ahly squad:
Goalkeepers: Ahmed Adel, Mosaad Awad, Mohamed El-Shennawy
Defenders: Ahmed Fathi, Mohamed Hany, Rami Rabia, Mohamed Naguib, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Hussein El-Sayed, Ali Maaloul.
Midfielders: Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly, Abdallah El-Said, Mohamed Hamdy Zaki, Momen Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Karim ‘Nedved’
Strikers: Emad Meteb, Amr Gamal, Marwan Mohsen.