Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Maaloul and El-Said in Al Ahly’s squad for Smouha
Al Ahly’s coach Martin Jol announced the team’s squad to face Smouha in the round of 8 in Egypt Cup on Monday.
The squad excluded Sherif Ekramy, Saleh Gomaa, Ahmed El-Sheikh, Mohamed Rezk and Ahmed Ramadan ‘Beckham’ for technical reasons. In addition to excluding Ahmed Hegazy, Amr El-Sulaya, Bassem Ali and John Antwi for injury.
Jol included in the list newly signed Ali Maaloul and Mohamed El-Shennawy, in addition to Karim ‘Nedved’ and Mohamed Hamdy Zaki.
Al Ahly squad:
Goalkeepers: Ahmed Adel, Mosaad Awad, Mohamed El-Shennawy
Defenders: Ahmed Fathi, Mohamed Hany, Rami Rabia, Mohamed Naguib, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Hussein El-Sayed, Ali Maaloul.
Midfielders: Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly, Abdallah El-Said, Mohamed Hamdy Zaki, Momen Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Karim ‘Nedved’
Strikers: Emad Meteb, Amr Gamal, Marwan Mohsen.