Glen De Boeck has talked about his latest signing in summer transfer window Mahmoud...
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
OFFICIAL: Baba Rahman joins FC Schalke on loan
Chelsea’s Abdul Rahman – known as Baba Rahman – has joined Bundesliga side FC Schalke on a season-long loan deal.
The Ghanaian international traveled from the United States, where Chelsea is having its pre-season tour, to Germany to undergo a medical and sign his contract.
Rahman, who started his senior career in local side Asante Kotoko SC, joined Chelsea from FC Augsburg last August in a five-year deal. However, he failed to make a big impact with the English side, playing just 15 games in the Premier League last season. Thus, the left back will have a chance for more consistent first team football in the Bundesliga with Schalke.
Rahman has 15 international caps and was a member of the Ghanaian National Team that finished second in 2015 African Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.