Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
OFFICIAL: Baba Rahman joins FC Schalke on loan
Chelsea’s Abdul Rahman – known as Baba Rahman – has joined Bundesliga side FC Schalke on a season-long loan deal.
The Ghanaian international traveled from the United States, where Chelsea is having its pre-season tour, to Germany to undergo a medical and sign his contract.
Rahman, who started his senior career in local side Asante Kotoko SC, joined Chelsea from FC Augsburg last August in a five-year deal. However, he failed to make a big impact with the English side, playing just 15 games in the Premier League last season. Thus, the left back will have a chance for more consistent first team football in the Bundesliga with Schalke.
Rahman has 15 international caps and was a member of the Ghanaian National Team that finished second in 2015 African Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.