Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Smouha sign Patrick Malo from Algerian side JS Kabylie
Smouha SC confirmed that they have completed the signing the Burkinabe International midfielder Patrick Malo from Algerian side JS Kabylie.
Patrick will join Smouha for three years as announced by the Alexandrian club, who are having an active transfer window in order to compete for the Egyptian Premier League and CAF Confedration Cup.
— Smouha SC (@SmouhaOfficial) July 30, 2016
Smouha are also on the verge of signing Zamalek Trio Ahmed Hassan Mekki, Yasser Ibrahim and Ahmed Dewidar, according to reports. In addition, they have been reportedly linked to Zamalek’s Hazem Emam.
The 24-year-old midfielder will join his former teammate Banou Diawara, who was signed by Smouha earlier this month. The duo, alongside the Ivorian defender Mansou Kouakou, will fill Smouha’s quota of foreign players for the 2016/17 season.