Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Smouha sign Patrick Malo from Algerian side JS Kabylie
Smouha SC confirmed that they have completed the signing the Burkinabe International midfielder Patrick Malo from Algerian side JS Kabylie.
Patrick will join Smouha for three years as announced by the Alexandrian club, who are having an active transfer window in order to compete for the Egyptian Premier League and CAF Confedration Cup.
— Smouha SC (@SmouhaOfficial) July 30, 2016
Smouha are also on the verge of signing Zamalek Trio Ahmed Hassan Mekki, Yasser Ibrahim and Ahmed Dewidar, according to reports. In addition, they have been reportedly linked to Zamalek’s Hazem Emam.
The 24-year-old midfielder will join his former teammate Banou Diawara, who was signed by Smouha earlier this month. The duo, alongside the Ivorian defender Mansou Kouakou, will fill Smouha’s quota of foreign players for the 2016/17 season.