Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Smouha sign Patrick Malo from Algerian side JS Kabylie
Smouha SC confirmed that they have completed the signing the Burkinabe International midfielder Patrick Malo from Algerian side JS Kabylie.
Patrick will join Smouha for three years as announced by the Alexandrian club, who are having an active transfer window in order to compete for the Egyptian Premier League and CAF Confedration Cup.
— Smouha SC (@SmouhaOfficial) July 30, 2016
The 24-year-old midfielder will join his former teammate Banou Diawara, who was signed by Smouha earlier this month. The duo, alongside the Ivorian defender Mansou Kouakou, will fill Smouha’s quota of foreign players for the 2016/17 season.