Al Nasr have sealed promotion to the Egyptian Premier League after securing...
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
Congolese keeper dies in canoeing accident in France
The keeper, who played for French fifth division club Olympique Alès, was with his teammates in a canoeing trip at the River Ardèche when he jumped into the river before sinking to the bottom as the emergency crew failed to rescue him, according to French media reports.
The canoeing trip was a pre-season activity organised by the French club in preparation for the new season.
The club made an official statement to pay tribute to Malonga saying that he was a talented goalkeeper who was always ready to help and give valuable advice to younger players.
Malonga made his debut for Congo national team in 2009 when he played in a friendly against Angola, which recorded his only international appearance.