The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Congolese keeper dies in canoeing accident in France
The keeper, who played for French fifth division club Olympique Alès, was with his teammates in a canoeing trip at the River Ardèche when he jumped into the river before sinking to the bottom as the emergency crew failed to rescue him, according to French media reports.
The canoeing trip was a pre-season activity organised by the French club in preparation for the new season.
The club made an official statement to pay tribute to Malonga saying that he was a talented goalkeeper who was always ready to help and give valuable advice to younger players.
Malonga made his debut for Congo national team in 2009 when he played in a friendly against Angola, which recorded his only international appearance.