In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Congolese keeper dies in canoeing accident in France
The keeper, who played for French fifth division club Olympique Alès, was with his teammates in a canoeing trip at the River Ardèche when he jumped into the river before sinking to the bottom as the emergency crew failed to rescue him, according to French media reports.
The canoeing trip was a pre-season activity organised by the French club in preparation for the new season.
The club made an official statement to pay tribute to Malonga saying that he was a talented goalkeeper who was always ready to help and give valuable advice to younger players.
Malonga made his debut for Congo national team in 2009 when he played in a friendly against Angola, which recorded his only international appearance.