Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Palermo interested in Mostafa Fathi – Report
The 22-year-old Egypt international, who has 11 goals in his 62 appearances at Zamalek, has caught the eye of Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini. According to Italian news outlet SoccerWeb24, representatives of both clubs are meeting in Austria to discuss a potential deal.
Sources state that proceeding the meeting, Palermo could make an official offer to Zamalek. With recent financial turmoil for the Italian club, they could be looking to raise Fathi’s profile in order to sell him on for a larger fee.
Fathi, who plays primarily as a right-sided winger, is also capable of playing on the left or through the middle. Fathi’s versatility is reported to be a key factor in Palermo’s interest in the player.