Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Palermo interested in Mostafa Fathi – Report
The 22-year-old Egypt international, who has 11 goals in his 62 appearances at Zamalek, has caught the eye of Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini. According to Italian news outlet SoccerWeb24, representatives of both clubs are meeting in Austria to discuss a potential deal.
Sources state that proceeding the meeting, Palermo could make an official offer to Zamalek. With recent financial turmoil for the Italian club, they could be looking to raise Fathi’s profile in order to sell him on for a larger fee.
Fathi, who plays primarily as a right-sided winger, is also capable of playing on the left or through the middle. Fathi’s versatility is reported to be a key factor in Palermo’s interest in the player.