In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Official: Al Ahly sign Mido Gaber from Maqassa, El-Sheikh departs on loan
Al Ahly announced the signing of Misr El-Maqassa’s Mido Gaber on Tuesday, as the league champions continue to strengthen their squad for next season.
The 23-year-old has attracted interest from the Cairo giants following his superb performances with the Fayoum-based side this season, especially in the CAF Confederation Cup.
— Al Ahly SC (@AlAhly) August 2, 2016
Al Ahly are believed to be paying a fee in the region of 6 million EGP for Mido Gaber, with attacking midfielder Ahmed El-Sheikh heading in the opposite direction on a one-year loan deal. The Cairo giants signed El-Sheikh from Maqassa just one year ago in a reported 8.5 million EGP deal.
It is worth mentioning that Mido was also linked with Zamalek, with the Whites’ chairman Mortada Mansour claiming he had reached an agreement with El-Maqassa.
Gaber can play as a playmaker or on both wings, and managed to score five league goals and register nine assists with El-Maqassa this season.