Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Fencer Alaa Abouelkassem suffers injury ahead of Rio 2016 Olympics
Egypt Olympic fencer, Alaaeldin Abouelkassem has suffered an injury with only a couple of days remaining until the proper start of the 2016 Olympc Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Fencer, Abouelkassem has been taken to hospital after being hit by an injury setback only two days before the Rio 2016 Olympics kick off. The 25 year old has suffered an ankle injury; the degree of which is still unknown.
The Egyptian is the only African and Arab fencer to win a medal at the Olympic Games. He won the silver medal in London 2012 after losing the gold medal match to a Chinese opponent. He was one of the Egyptians to watch in the Olympics.