Former Enugu Rangers coach Lawrence Akpokon spoke about the upcoming CAF Champions League clash...
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
Fencer Alaa Abouelkassem suffers injury ahead of Rio 2016 Olympics
Fencer, Abouelkassem has been taken to hospital after being hit by an injury setback only two days before the Rio 2016 Olympics kick off. The 25 year old has suffered an ankle injury; the degree of which is still unknown.
The Egyptian is the only African and Arab fencer to win a medal at the Olympic Games. He won the silver medal in London 2012 after losing the gold medal match to a Chinese opponent. He was one of the Egyptians to watch in the Olympics.