Egyptian champions Tala’a El-Gaish lost their third game in a row at...
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
Fencer Alaa Abouelkassem suffers injury ahead of Rio 2016 Olympics
Fencer, Abouelkassem has been taken to hospital after being hit by an injury setback only two days before the Rio 2016 Olympics kick off. The 25 year old has suffered an ankle injury; the degree of which is still unknown.
The Egyptian is the only African and Arab fencer to win a medal at the Olympic Games. He won the silver medal in London 2012 after losing the gold medal match to a Chinese opponent. He was one of the Egyptians to watch in the Olympics.