Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Fencer Alaa Abouelkassem suffers injury ahead of Rio 2016 Olympics
Egypt Olympic fencer, Alaaeldin Abouelkassem has suffered an injury with only a couple of days remaining until the proper start of the 2016 Olympc Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Fencer, Abouelkassem has been taken to hospital after being hit by an injury setback only two days before the Rio 2016 Olympics kick off. The 25 year old has suffered an ankle injury; the degree of which is still unknown.
The Egyptian is the only African and Arab fencer to win a medal at the Olympic Games. He won the silver medal in London 2012 after losing the gold medal match to a Chinese opponent. He was one of the Egyptians to watch in the Olympics.