The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
Fencer Alaa Abouelkassem suffers injury ahead of Rio 2016 Olympics
Fencer, Abouelkassem has been taken to hospital after being hit by an injury setback only two days before the Rio 2016 Olympics kick off. The 25 year old has suffered an ankle injury; the degree of which is still unknown.
The Egyptian is the only African and Arab fencer to win a medal at the Olympic Games. He won the silver medal in London 2012 after losing the gold medal match to a Chinese opponent. He was one of the Egyptians to watch in the Olympics.