Hazem Emam has admitted that his early days at Italy’s Serie...
- Emam talks about his Udinese days and Salah
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
OFFICIAL: Kevin-Prince Boateng joins Las Palmas
La Liga side UD Las Palmas have completed the signing of Ghanaian midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng on a free transfer.
Las Palmas have announced that they have reached an agreement with Boateng, who had been playing for AC Milan for the last six months, after terminating his contract with FC Schalke last December.
The former Portsmouth player arrived from Milan and completed his medical before signing a one-year deal with the Spanish side.
— UD Las Palmas (@UDLP_Oficial) August 2, 2016
Boateng has been presented in Estadio de Gran Canaria, the home ground of UD Las Palmas, in front of the fans who were given free admission to the stadium to welcome the Ghanaian player.
Boateng, who was born in Germany but represents Ghana internationally, has formerly donned the colors of Hertha Berlin, Tottenham Hotspur, Borussia Dortmund, Portsmouth, AC Milan and FC Schalke.
Las Palmas also boast Moroccan and former Liverpool striker Nabil El-Zhar.