Roma general manager Mauro Baldissoni spoke to Premium Sport about Mohamed Salah’s replacement...
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
OFFICIAL: Kevin-Prince Boateng joins Las Palmas
La Liga side UD Las Palmas have completed the signing of Ghanaian midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng on a free transfer.
Las Palmas have announced that they have reached an agreement with Boateng, who had been playing for AC Milan for the last six months, after terminating his contract with FC Schalke last December.
The former Portsmouth player arrived from Milan and completed his medical before signing a one-year deal with the Spanish side.
— UD Las Palmas (@UDLP_Oficial) August 2, 2016
Boateng has been presented in Estadio de Gran Canaria, the home ground of UD Las Palmas, in front of the fans who were given free admission to the stadium to welcome the Ghanaian player.
Boateng, who was born in Germany but represents Ghana internationally, has formerly donned the colors of Hertha Berlin, Tottenham Hotspur, Borussia Dortmund, Portsmouth, AC Milan and FC Schalke.
Las Palmas also boast Moroccan and former Liverpool striker Nabil El-Zhar.