Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
OFFICIAL: Kevin-Prince Boateng joins Las Palmas
La Liga side UD Las Palmas have completed the signing of Ghanaian midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng on a free transfer.
Las Palmas have announced that they have reached an agreement with Boateng, who had been playing for AC Milan for the last six months, after terminating his contract with FC Schalke last December.
The former Portsmouth player arrived from Milan and completed his medical before signing a one-year deal with the Spanish side.
— UD Las Palmas (@UDLP_Oficial) August 2, 2016
Boateng has been presented in Estadio de Gran Canaria, the home ground of UD Las Palmas, in front of the fans who were given free admission to the stadium to welcome the Ghanaian player.
Boateng, who was born in Germany but represents Ghana internationally, has formerly donned the colors of Hertha Berlin, Tottenham Hotspur, Borussia Dortmund, Portsmouth, AC Milan and FC Schalke.
Las Palmas also boast Moroccan and former Liverpool striker Nabil El-Zhar.