Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Kevin-Prince Boateng joins Las Palmas
La Liga side UD Las Palmas have completed the signing of Ghanaian midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng on a free transfer.
Las Palmas have announced that they have reached an agreement with Boateng, who had been playing for AC Milan for the last six months, after terminating his contract with FC Schalke last December.
The former Portsmouth player arrived from Milan and completed his medical before signing a one-year deal with the Spanish side.
— UD Las Palmas (@UDLP_Oficial) August 2, 2016
Boateng has been presented in Estadio de Gran Canaria, the home ground of UD Las Palmas, in front of the fans who were given free admission to the stadium to welcome the Ghanaian player.
Boateng, who was born in Germany but represents Ghana internationally, has formerly donned the colors of Hertha Berlin, Tottenham Hotspur, Borussia Dortmund, Portsmouth, AC Milan and FC Schalke.
Las Palmas also boast Moroccan and former Liverpool striker Nabil El-Zhar.