Egyptian locals national team and Hany Ramzy face a tough period ahead as...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
OFFICIAL: Kevin-Prince Boateng joins Las Palmas
La Liga side UD Las Palmas have completed the signing of Ghanaian midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng on a free transfer.
Las Palmas have announced that they have reached an agreement with Boateng, who had been playing for AC Milan for the last six months, after terminating his contract with FC Schalke last December.
The former Portsmouth player arrived from Milan and completed his medical before signing a one-year deal with the Spanish side.
— UD Las Palmas (@UDLP_Oficial) August 2, 2016
Boateng has been presented in Estadio de Gran Canaria, the home ground of UD Las Palmas, in front of the fans who were given free admission to the stadium to welcome the Ghanaian player.
Boateng, who was born in Germany but represents Ghana internationally, has formerly donned the colors of Hertha Berlin, Tottenham Hotspur, Borussia Dortmund, Portsmouth, AC Milan and FC Schalke.
Las Palmas also boast Moroccan and former Liverpool striker Nabil El-Zhar.