Egypt’s national volleyball team won the 2016 Women’s U-23 African Nations Championship...
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
Warda scores a goal in friendly against Romanian side
In a preseason friendly tournament game, Amr Warda has scored a goal in Panetolikos’ 3-1 win over Romanian side UTA Arad.
The Sebastiano D’Onforio friendly tournament had Panetolikos facing Romanian side UTA Arad. Warda started the game and managed to score the third goal for his team in the 27th minute making it 3-0.
Brazilian midfielder Marcos Paulo scored the first goal in the ninth minute, while Markovski scored the second goal in the 2oth minute. The Romanian side managed to make it 3-1 in the 39th minute just before the end of the first half from a penalty kick by Chindris.
Panetolikos managed to win the tournament after one win and two draws. The Greek side were held to a 0-0 draw with Italian side Jesina, while the third match ended also 0-0.
The team have held a training session on Wednesday morning in Ancona, Italy then have departed for Greece where they’ll have their next training session on Saturday.