Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
Warda scores a goal in friendly against Romanian side
In a preseason friendly tournament game, Amr Warda has scored a goal in Panetolikos’ 3-1 win over Romanian side UTA Arad.
The Sebastiano D’Onforio friendly tournament had Panetolikos facing Romanian side UTA Arad. Warda started the game and managed to score the third goal for his team in the 27th minute making it 3-0.
Brazilian midfielder Marcos Paulo scored the first goal in the ninth minute, while Markovski scored the second goal in the 2oth minute. The Romanian side managed to make it 3-1 in the 39th minute just before the end of the first half from a penalty kick by Chindris.
Panetolikos managed to win the tournament after one win and two draws. The Greek side were held to a 0-0 draw with Italian side Jesina, while the third match ended also 0-0.
The team have held a training session on Wednesday morning in Ancona, Italy then have departed for Greece where they’ll have their next training session on Saturday.