Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Warda scores a goal in friendly against Romanian side
In a preseason friendly tournament game, Amr Warda has scored a goal in Panetolikos’ 3-1 win over Romanian side UTA Arad.
The Sebastiano D’Onforio friendly tournament had Panetolikos facing Romanian side UTA Arad. Warda started the game and managed to score the third goal for his team in the 27th minute making it 3-0.
Brazilian midfielder Marcos Paulo scored the first goal in the ninth minute, while Markovski scored the second goal in the 2oth minute. The Romanian side managed to make it 3-1 in the 39th minute just before the end of the first half from a penalty kick by Chindris.
Panetolikos managed to win the tournament after one win and two draws. The Greek side were held to a 0-0 draw with Italian side Jesina, while the third match ended also 0-0.
The team have held a training session on Wednesday morning in Ancona, Italy then have departed for Greece where they’ll have their next training session on Saturday.