Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Warda scores a goal in friendly against Romanian side
In a preseason friendly tournament game, Amr Warda has scored a goal in Panetolikos’ 3-1 win over Romanian side UTA Arad.
The Sebastiano D’Onforio friendly tournament had Panetolikos facing Romanian side UTA Arad. Warda started the game and managed to score the third goal for his team in the 27th minute making it 3-0.
Brazilian midfielder Marcos Paulo scored the first goal in the ninth minute, while Markovski scored the second goal in the 2oth minute. The Romanian side managed to make it 3-1 in the 39th minute just before the end of the first half from a penalty kick by Chindris.
Panetolikos managed to win the tournament after one win and two draws. The Greek side were held to a 0-0 draw with Italian side Jesina, while the third match ended also 0-0.
The team have held a training session on Wednesday morning in Ancona, Italy then have departed for Greece where they’ll have their next training session on Saturday.