Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
New signings feature in Zamalek squad for Egypt Cup semi-final
Zamalek’s interim manager Momen Soliman has announced the team’s squad that will face Ismaily in the semi-final of Egypt Cup on Wednesday.
Zamalek reached the semi-final after beating Ittihad of Alexandria in the quarterfinal thanks to goals from Shikabala and Bassem Morsy.
The interim manager has named 22 players in the squad for his first game in charge.
The squad includes Shawky El-Said and Ahmed Gaafar for the first time after joining the club from Wadi Degla and Smouha, respectively. Mohamed Nassef and Osama Ibrahim are featured in the squad, as well, after joining the club from ENPPI.
The squad has also registered the first listing of former Misr El-Maqassa player Mahmoud Dunga and Ibrahim Salah, who returns to Zamalek after the end of his loan at Smouha.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Omar Salah.
Defenders: Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Gabr, Shawky El-Said, Islam Gamal, Mohamed Nassef, Osama Ibrahim, Ramzy Khaled, Ali Fathi, Hosny Fathi.
Midfielders: Moruf Yusuf, Mahmoud Dunga, Ahmed Tawfik, Mostafa Fathi, Ayman Hefny, Mahmoud Shikabala, Ibrahim Salah, Tarek Hamed.
Strikers: Bassem Morsy, Emmanuel Mayuka, Ahmed Gaafar.
Zamalek SC and Ismaily will face each other on Wednesday at 20:30 CLT as both teams seek their place in the final to face the winner of Al Ahly SC and ENPPI.