Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
New signings feature in Zamalek squad for Egypt Cup semi-final
Zamalek’s interim manager Momen Soliman has announced the team’s squad that will face Ismaily in the semi-final of Egypt Cup on Wednesday.
Zamalek reached the semi-final after beating Ittihad of Alexandria in the quarterfinal thanks to goals from Shikabala and Bassem Morsy.
The interim manager has named 22 players in the squad for his first game in charge.
The squad includes Shawky El-Said and Ahmed Gaafar for the first time after joining the club from Wadi Degla and Smouha, respectively. Mohamed Nassef and Osama Ibrahim are featured in the squad, as well, after joining the club from ENPPI.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Omar Salah.
Defenders: Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Gabr, Shawky El-Said, Islam Gamal, Mohamed Nassef, Osama Ibrahim, Ramzy Khaled, Ali Fathi, Hosny Fathi.
Midfielders: Moruf Yusuf, Mahmoud Dunga, Ahmed Tawfik, Mostafa Fathi, Ayman Hefny, Mahmoud Shikabala, Ibrahim Salah, Tarek Hamed.
Strikers: Bassem Morsy, Emmanuel Mayuka, Ahmed Gaafar.
Zamalek SC and Ismaily will face each other on Wednesday at 20:30 CLT as both teams seek their place in the final to face the winner of Al Ahly SC and ENPPI.