History is not ruling out Zamalek yet, as it is up to...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
New signings feature in Zamalek squad for Egypt Cup semi-final
Zamalek reached the semi-final after beating Ittihad of Alexandria in the quarterfinal thanks to goals from Shikabala and Bassem Morsy.
The interim manager has named 22 players in the squad for his first game in charge.
The squad includes Shawky El-Said and Ahmed Gaafar for the first time after joining the club from Wadi Degla and Smouha, respectively. Mohamed Nassef and Osama Ibrahim are featured in the squad, as well, after joining the club from ENPPI.
The squad has also registered the first listing of former Misr El-Maqassa player Mahmoud Dunga and Ibrahim Salah, who returns to Zamalek after the end of his loan at Smouha.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Omar Salah.
Defenders: Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Gabr, Shawky El-Said, Islam Gamal, Mohamed Nassef, Osama Ibrahim, Ramzy Khaled, Ali Fathi, Hosny Fathi.
Midfielders: Moruf Yusuf, Mahmoud Dunga, Ahmed Tawfik, Mostafa Fathi, Ayman Hefny, Mahmoud Shikabala, Ibrahim Salah, Tarek Hamed.
Strikers: Bassem Morsy, Emmanuel Mayuka, Ahmed Gaafar.
Zamalek SC and Ismaily will face each other on Wednesday at 20:30 CLT as both teams seek their place in the final to face the winner of Al Ahly SC and ENPPI.