A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Zamalek trio join Ittihad of Alexandria on loan
Ittihad of Alexandria have finalized the loan deals for three Zamalek players: Hazem Emam, Khaled Kamar and Mohamed Salem in an effort to free up space to register their new signings in their new season squad list.
Zamalek captain Hazem Emam has left the club on loan due to the training ground bust-up with Bassem Morsi that has left Mortada Mansour deciding to loan the right-back.
Mohamed Salem was allowed to join Ittihad as he wasn’t participating regularly in matches. The youngster wasn’t given sufficient chances to prove himself as Bassem Morsi claims his striker position as his, while Mayuka has featured scarcely.
Khaled Kamar has been loaned to Smouha this last season, but he suffered a tear in his anterior cruciate ligament while there and has since returned to Zamalek while rehabilitating.
It’s worth noting that Zamalek have also agreed to loan another three players to Smouha as part of their squad list clearing.