Nigerian footballing legend Emmanuel Amuneke revealed that he is keen to ply...
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
Zamalek trio join Ittihad of Alexandria on loan
Ittihad of Alexandria have finalized the loan deals for three Zamalek players: Hazem Emam, Khaled Kamar and Mohamed Salem in an effort to free up space to register their new signings in their new season squad list.
Zamalek captain Hazem Emam has left the club on loan due to the training ground bust-up with Bassem Morsi that has left Mortada Mansour deciding to loan the right-back.
Mohamed Salem was allowed to join Ittihad as he wasn’t participating regularly in matches. The youngster wasn’t given sufficient chances to prove himself as Bassem Morsi claims his striker position as his, while Mayuka has featured scarcely.
Khaled Kamar has been loaned to Smouha this last season, but he suffered a tear in his anterior cruciate ligament while there and has since returned to Zamalek while rehabilitating.
It’s worth noting that Zamalek have also agreed to loan another three players to Smouha as part of their squad list clearing.