Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Zamalek trio join Ittihad of Alexandria on loan
Ittihad of Alexandria have finalized the loan deals for three Zamalek players: Hazem Emam, Khaled Kamar and Mohamed Salem in an effort to free up space to register their new signings in their new season squad list.
Zamalek captain Hazem Emam has left the club on loan due to the training ground bust-up with Bassem Morsi that has left Mortada Mansour deciding to loan the right-back.
Mohamed Salem was allowed to join Ittihad as he wasn’t participating regularly in matches. The youngster wasn’t given sufficient chances to prove himself as Bassem Morsi claims his striker position as his, while Mayuka has featured scarcely.
Khaled Kamar has been loaned to Smouha this last season, but he suffered a tear in his anterior cruciate ligament while there and has since returned to Zamalek while rehabilitating.
It’s worth noting that Zamalek have also agreed to loan another three players to Smouha as part of their squad list clearing.