Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan spoke about his side’s encounter with Nigeria’s Ifeanyi...
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
Zamalek trio join Ittihad of Alexandria on loan
Ittihad of Alexandria have finalized the loan deals for three Zamalek players: Hazem Emam, Khaled Kamar and Mohamed Salem in an effort to free up space to register their new signings in their new season squad list.
Zamalek captain Hazem Emam has left the club on loan due to the training ground bust-up with Bassem Morsi that has left Mortada Mansour deciding to loan the right-back.
Mohamed Salem was allowed to join Ittihad as he wasn’t participating regularly in matches. The youngster wasn’t given sufficient chances to prove himself as Bassem Morsi claims his striker position as his, while Mayuka has featured scarcely.
Khaled Kamar has been loaned to Smouha this last season, but he suffered a tear in his anterior cruciate ligament while there and has since returned to Zamalek while rehabilitating.
It’s worth noting that Zamalek have also agreed to loan another three players to Smouha as part of their squad list clearing.