Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
Zamalek trio join Ittihad of Alexandria on loan
Ittihad of Alexandria have finalized the loan deals for three Zamalek players: Hazem Emam, Khaled Kamar and Mohamed Salem in an effort to free up space to register their new signings in their new season squad list.
Zamalek captain Hazem Emam has left the club on loan due to the training ground bust-up with Bassem Morsi that has left Mortada Mansour deciding to loan the right-back.
Mohamed Salem was allowed to join Ittihad as he wasn’t participating regularly in matches. The youngster wasn’t given sufficient chances to prove himself as Bassem Morsi claims his striker position as his, while Mayuka has featured scarcely.
Khaled Kamar has been loaned to Smouha this last season, but he suffered a tear in his anterior cruciate ligament while there and has since returned to Zamalek while rehabilitating.
It’s worth noting that Zamalek have also agreed to loan another three players to Smouha as part of their squad list clearing.