Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
Adel Abdel-Rahman’s Al-Batin promoted to Saudi Pro League
After finishing third in the Saudi first division, Al-Batin lost the promotion playoff against Al-Raed who finished 12th in the Saudi Professional League last season 5-3 on aggregate.
However, members of the Saudi Arabian Football Federation (SAFF) have today agreed on the relegation of league champions Al-Mojzel to the second division, as they have been accused of match-fixing, after their appeal was refused by the responsible committee.
The decision means that Al-Batin were given the second promotion spot to the Professional League, while the first spot was given to Al-Ittifaq who finished second in the league last season.
It worth a mention that the former Egyptian International was appointed as Al Batin manager last June following a dispute with the board of Ittihad Jeddah.