Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Elmohamady features in Hull friendly victory over Rizespor
Ahmed Elmohamady played 90 minutes as Hull City beat Caykur Rizespor 3-1 in their Austrian camp to maintain their unbeaten record in the pre-season friendlies so far.
The Tigers had a nightmare start as Rizespor took an early lead through who Matic Fink who followed Mehmet Akyuz’s cross in the empty net with just two minutes from the kickoff.
Hull City took complete control of the game but they keep missing chances until the 31st minute when Abel Hernandez was brought down in the box by Rizespor’s goalkeeper Akkan.
The Uruguayan striker took the penalty to find the bottom corner of the net leaving no chance for Akkan, making it 1-1 till the end of the first half.
Ten minutes into the second half, Hernandez added his second goal as he met Snodgrass’ cross from the right side with a powerful header in the top corner, before Snodgrass’ firing a volley that extended Hull’s lead by three goals to one in the 76th minute.
Hull City will face Torino on 6th August in their last pre-season friendly before the start of their campaign in the English Premier League.