Argentina and Barcelona legend Lionel Messi spoke about Egypt, his visit in...
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
Elmohamady features in Hull friendly victory over Rizespor
Ahmed Elmohamady played 90 minutes as Hull City beat Caykur Rizespor 3-1 in their Austrian camp to maintain their unbeaten record in the pre-season friendlies so far.
The Tigers had a nightmare start as Rizespor took an early lead through who Matic Fink who followed Mehmet Akyuz’s cross in the empty net with just two minutes from the kickoff.
Hull City took complete control of the game but they keep missing chances until the 31st minute when Abel Hernandez was brought down in the box by Rizespor’s goalkeeper Akkan.
The Uruguayan striker took the penalty to find the bottom corner of the net leaving no chance for Akkan, making it 1-1 till the end of the first half.
Ten minutes into the second half, Hernandez added his second goal as he met Snodgrass’ cross from the right side with a powerful header in the top corner, before Snodgrass’ firing a volley that extended Hull’s lead by three goals to one in the 76th minute.
Hull City will face Torino on 6th August in their last pre-season friendly before the start of their campaign in the English Premier League.