Ghana captain and all-time top scorer Asamoah Gyan mentioned that he and...
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
Elmohamady features in Hull friendly victory over Rizespor
Ahmed Elmohamady played 90 minutes as Hull City beat Caykur Rizespor 3-1 in their Austrian camp to maintain their unbeaten record in the pre-season friendlies so far.
The Tigers had a nightmare start as Rizespor took an early lead through who Matic Fink who followed Mehmet Akyuz’s cross in the empty net with just two minutes from the kickoff.
Hull City took complete control of the game but they keep missing chances until the 31st minute when Abel Hernandez was brought down in the box by Rizespor’s goalkeeper Akkan.
The Uruguayan striker took the penalty to find the bottom corner of the net leaving no chance for Akkan, making it 1-1 till the end of the first half.
Ten minutes into the second half, Hernandez added his second goal as he met Snodgrass’ cross from the right side with a powerful header in the top corner, before Snodgrass’ firing a volley that extended Hull’s lead by three goals to one in the 76th minute.
Hull City will face Torino on 6th August in their last pre-season friendly before the start of their campaign in the English Premier League.