Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Elmohamady features in Hull friendly victory over Rizespor
Ahmed Elmohamady played 90 minutes as Hull City beat Caykur Rizespor 3-1 in their Austrian camp to maintain their unbeaten record in the pre-season friendlies so far.
The Tigers had a nightmare start as Rizespor took an early lead through who Matic Fink who followed Mehmet Akyuz’s cross in the empty net with just two minutes from the kickoff.
Hull City took complete control of the game but they keep missing chances until the 31st minute when Abel Hernandez was brought down in the box by Rizespor’s goalkeeper Akkan.
The Uruguayan striker took the penalty to find the bottom corner of the net leaving no chance for Akkan, making it 1-1 till the end of the first half.
Ten minutes into the second half, Hernandez added his second goal as he met Snodgrass’ cross from the right side with a powerful header in the top corner, before Snodgrass’ firing a volley that extended Hull’s lead by three goals to one in the 76th minute.
Hull City will face Torino on 6th August in their last pre-season friendly before the start of their campaign in the English Premier League.