Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Salah assists as Roma beat Montreal Impact in friendly
Mohamed Salah started in Roma’s pre-season friendly at the Saputo Stadium in Montreal and assisted the final goal as the Gillarossi would see out a 2-0 win over the Canadian side.
The match began with immediate impact from Roma, with Edin Dzeko opening the scoring in the 7th minute.
Didier Drogba’s side struggled to have any impact throughout the first half as Roma put them behind another goal, with Salah assisting Radja Nainggolan to make it 2-0 for the Italian side.
This would be Mohamed Salah’s first assist to add to his three goals in Roma’s pre-season campaign thus far, with two goals against Pinzolo and one against Liverpool.
The second half ended quietly with the score remaining 2-0 up and Roma sealing their third win out of four friendlies.
Roma’s next match is against Udinese in Serie A, on Saturday August 20th.