Abdulai Alhassan, Bolga All Stars FC owner, featured in his team’s draw...
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
Salah assists as Roma beat Montreal Impact in friendly
Mohamed Salah started in Roma’s pre-season friendly at the Saputo Stadium in Montreal and assisted the final goal as the Gillarossi would see out a 2-0 win over the Canadian side.
The match began with immediate impact from Roma, with Edin Dzeko opening the scoring in the 7th minute.
Didier Drogba’s side struggled to have any impact throughout the first half as Roma put them behind another goal, with Salah assisting Radja Nainggolan to make it 2-0 for the Italian side.
This would be Mohamed Salah’s first assist to add to his three goals in Roma’s pre-season campaign thus far, with two goals against Pinzolo and one against Liverpool.
The second half ended quietly with the score remaining 2-0 up and Roma sealing their third win out of four friendlies.
Roma’s next match is against Udinese in Serie A, on Saturday August 20th.