Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Salah assists as Roma beat Montreal Impact in friendly
Mohamed Salah started in Roma’s pre-season friendly at the Saputo Stadium in Montreal and assisted the final goal as the Gillarossi would see out a 2-0 win over the Canadian side.
The match began with immediate impact from Roma, with Edin Dzeko opening the scoring in the 7th minute.
Didier Drogba’s side struggled to have any impact throughout the first half as Roma put them behind another goal, with Salah assisting Radja Nainggolan to make it 2-0 for the Italian side.
This would be Mohamed Salah’s first assist to add to his three goals in Roma’s pre-season campaign thus far, with two goals against Pinzolo and one against Liverpool.
The second half ended quietly with the score remaining 2-0 up and Roma sealing their third win out of four friendlies.
Roma’s next match is against Udinese in Serie A, on Saturday August 20th.