Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Salah assists as Roma beat Montreal Impact in friendly
Mohamed Salah started in Roma’s pre-season friendly at the Saputo Stadium in Montreal and assisted the final goal as the Gillarossi would see out a 2-0 win over the Canadian side.
The match began with immediate impact from Roma, with Edin Dzeko opening the scoring in the 7th minute.
Didier Drogba’s side struggled to have any impact throughout the first half as Roma put them behind another goal, with Salah assisting Radja Nainggolan to make it 2-0 for the Italian side.
This would be Mohamed Salah’s first assist to add to his three goals in Roma’s pre-season campaign thus far, with two goals against Pinzolo and one against Liverpool.
The second half ended quietly with the score remaining 2-0 up and Roma sealing their third win out of four friendlies.
Roma’s next match is against Udinese in Serie A, on Saturday August 20th.