Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Zamalek thrash Ismaily to reach Egypt Cup final
Ismaily have started the game well with their first chance coming for them in the 20th minute after an accurate shot from Ahmed Gamal from outside the box hit the post of Ahmed El-Shennawy’s goal.
Zamalek came close to opening the score around the 30th minute after Bassem Morsy’s header was greatly saved by Ismaily goalkeeper Mohamed Awad.
Two minutes into the second half, Shikabala was close to make it 1-0 for the White Castle after receiving a pass from Ayman Hefny and sent a shot that was saved by Awad.
First Zamalek goal came three minutes later after Ayman Hefny after a Zamalek cross inside the box was poorly cleared from Ismaily defense to reach the 30-year-old playmaker to launch a shot with the outside of his boot into the top right corner and give Zamalek the lead.
Later in the half, Bassem Morsy doubled Zamalek’s lead after a smart through pass from Ayman Hefny put him one-on-one with Awad for the striker to finish the ball well in the back of the net.
Morsy scored his second of the night and third for Zamalek after great work from Ali Gabr who made a brilliant run before squaring the ball to Morsy who tapped in the open net.
In the 86th minute Zamalek earned a penalty that was converted by Zambia’s Emmanuel Mayuka to make it for 4-0 for the Whites.