Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Zamalek thrash Ismaily to reach Egypt Cup final
Ismaily have started the game well with their first chance coming for them in the 20th minute after an accurate shot from Ahmed Gamal from outside the box hit the post of Ahmed El-Shennawy’s goal.
Zamalek came close to opening the score around the 30th minute after Bassem Morsy’s header was greatly saved by Ismaily goalkeeper Mohamed Awad.
Two minutes into the second half, Shikabala was close to make it 1-0 for the White Castle after receiving a pass from Ayman Hefny and sent a shot that was saved by Awad.
First Zamalek goal came three minutes later after Ayman Hefny after a Zamalek cross inside the box was poorly cleared from Ismaily defense to reach the 30-year-old playmaker to launch a shot with the outside of his boot into the top right corner and give Zamalek the lead.
Later in the half, Bassem Morsy doubled Zamalek’s lead after a smart through pass from Ayman Hefny put him one-on-one with Awad for the striker to finish the ball well in the back of the net.
Morsy scored his second of the night and third for Zamalek after great work from Ali Gabr who made a brilliant run before squaring the ball to Morsy who tapped in the open net.
In the 86th minute Zamalek earned a penalty that was converted by Zambia’s Emmanuel Mayuka to make it for 4-0 for the Whites.