Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Rio 2016: Nadia Negm advances to rowing quarter-finals
Nadia Negm finished with a time of 9:14.55 and advanced to the quarter-finals in the women’s single sculls competition. The top three in each heat advanced. Nadia finished third in heat three; behind Sanita Puspure (Ireland) and Carling Zeeman (Canada) who won the race.
The 2016 Olympics rowing competition started on Saturday with challenging windy conditions for the rowers. Egyptian Nadia Negm had battled to second position before being overtaken by Puspure in the final stretch. The Rio 2016 Olympics sculls quarter-finals will be on Tuesday, 9th August.
Nadia will join Egypt’s Abdel-Khalek El-Banna who also made it to the quarter-finals of the same sport.