Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Rio 2016: Ahmed Abdelrahman eliminated from Judo Men U60kg
Egyptian Ahmed Abdelrahman was sent packing with his only tie of the Judo tournament at Rio 2016 Olympics.
He lost, in the round of 32, to Otar Bestaev of Kyrgyzstan. This was the opening round of the Men’s Judo U60kg category.
Despite the early exit, Egypt still has a strong representation in Judo at the Rio Olympics. Four male contestants are yet to feature.