Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Rio 2016: Ahmed Abdelrahman eliminated from Judo Men U60kg
Egyptian Ahmed Abdelrahman was sent packing with his only tie of the Judo tournament at Rio 2016 Olympics.
He lost, in the round of 32, to Otar Bestaev of Kyrgyzstan. This was the opening round of the Men’s Judo U60kg category.
Despite the early exit, Egypt still has a strong representation in Judo at the Rio Olympics. Four male contestants are yet to feature.