Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Rio 2016: Ahmed Abdelrahman eliminated from Judo Men U60kg
Egyptian Ahmed Abdelrahman was sent packing with his only tie of the Judo tournament at Rio 2016 Olympics.
He lost, in the round of 32, to Otar Bestaev of Kyrgyzstan. This was the opening round of the Men’s Judo U60kg category.
Despite the early exit, Egypt still has a strong representation in Judo at the Rio Olympics. Four male contestants are yet to feature.