Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Rio 2016: Ahmed Abdelrahman eliminated from Judo Men U60kg
Egyptian Ahmed Abdelrahman was sent packing with his only tie of the Judo tournament at Rio 2016 Olympics.
He lost, in the round of 32, to Otar Bestaev of Kyrgyzstan. This was the opening round of the Men’s Judo U60kg category.
Despite the early exit, Egypt still has a strong representation in Judo at the Rio Olympics. Four male contestants are yet to feature.