Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Rio 2016: Ahmed Abdelrahman eliminated from Judo Men U60kg
Egyptian Ahmed Abdelrahman was sent packing with his only tie of the Judo tournament at Rio 2016 Olympics.
He lost, in the round of 32, to Otar Bestaev of Kyrgyzstan. This was the opening round of the Men’s Judo U60kg category.
Despite the early exit, Egypt still has a strong representation in Judo at the Rio Olympics. Four male contestants are yet to feature.