Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Rio 2016: Alaa Abouelkassem eliminated in individual foil
The Egyptian fencer lost by a score of 15-13 to Italian Daniele Garozzo in the round of 16 match-up.
Dealing with an ankle injury suffered just prior to the start of the Rio Olympics, the 25 year-old had comfortably advanced to the round of 16 by beating the Czech international Alexander Choupenitch with a score of 15-8.
Abouelkassem still has the team foil to look forward to, where Egypt will face the United States in a quarterfinal match-up. The match will take place on Friday, August 12th.