Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Rio 2016: Dina Meshref, El-Dawlatly’s Olympic journey ends
Dina Meshref and Nadine El-Dawlatly failed to qualify from the 128th and 265th rounds respectively in the Women’s Table Tennis competitions at the Rio Olympics.
Dina Meshref qualified from the 265th round after beating Tunisia’s Safa’ El-Sa’dany 4 nil; (12-10), (11-1), (13-11), (11-6).
However, she was not as successful in the 128th round when she faced Tailand’s Nathana Komwong.
Despite having a good start through winning the first set (11-7), she could not keep the result in her favour when Komwong won 4 sets in a row (13-11، 11-7، 11-4، 11-9); thrashing Meshref 4-1.
El-Dawlatly could also not get past the preliminary round as Denmark’s Mie Skov beat her 4-0 (11-6، 11-9، 11-7، 11-7).