In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Rio 2016: Dina Meshref, El-Dawlatly’s Olympic journey ends
Dina Meshref and Nadine El-Dawlatly failed to qualify from the 128th and 265th rounds respectively in the Women’s Table Tennis competitions at the Rio Olympics.
Dina Meshref qualified from the 265th round after beating Tunisia’s Safa’ El-Sa’dany 4 nil; (12-10), (11-1), (13-11), (11-6).
However, she was not as successful in the 128th round when she faced Tailand’s Nathana Komwong.
Despite having a good start through winning the first set (11-7), she could not keep the result in her favour when Komwong won 4 sets in a row (13-11، 11-7، 11-4، 11-9); thrashing Meshref 4-1.
El-Dawlatly could also not get past the preliminary round as Denmark’s Mie Skov beat her 4-0 (11-6، 11-9، 11-7، 11-7).