Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Egypt’s U17 Team Defeated by Ethiopia
The Egyptian U17 national team lost to Ethiopia 3-1 on Saturday in the 2017 African Championship qualifiers which will be played in Madagascar.
The Pharaohs will be heading to Addis Ababa on the 21st of August for the away match which will decide the qualified team.
Egyptians led the game at the 17th minute after Mahmoud Abdallah managed to score the first goal. However, Ethiopia went back to the game quickly at the 24th minute as Egypt’s goalkeeper, Mostafa Shobeir, made a mistake that led to Ethiopia’s first goal.
The Ethiopian youth added another goal minutes before the end of the first half after a strong shot. The score stayed the same till the first minute of the injury time when Matias scored the third goal.
Egypt needs to win 0-3 in the away match in Addis Ababa in order to qualify.