KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
Egypt’s U17 Team Defeated by Ethiopia
The Egyptian U17 national team lost to Ethiopia 3-1 on Saturday in the 2017 African Championship qualifiers which will be played in Madagascar.
The Pharaohs will be heading to Addis Ababa on the 21st of August for the away match which will decide the qualified team.
Egyptians led the game at the 17th minute after Mahmoud Abdallah managed to score the first goal. However, Ethiopia went back to the game quickly at the 24th minute as Egypt’s goalkeeper, Mostafa Shobeir, made a mistake that led to Ethiopia’s first goal.
The Ethiopian youth added another goal minutes before the end of the first half after a strong shot. The score stayed the same till the first minute of the injury time when Matias scored the third goal.
Egypt needs to win 0-3 in the away match in Addis Ababa in order to qualify.