Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Egypt’s U17 Team Defeated by Ethiopia
The Egyptian U17 national team lost to Ethiopia 3-1 on Saturday in the 2017 African Championship qualifiers which will be played in Madagascar.
The Pharaohs will be heading to Addis Ababa on the 21st of August for the away match which will decide the qualified team.
Egyptians led the game at the 17th minute after Mahmoud Abdallah managed to score the first goal. However, Ethiopia went back to the game quickly at the 24th minute as Egypt’s goalkeeper, Mostafa Shobeir, made a mistake that led to Ethiopia’s first goal.
The Ethiopian youth added another goal minutes before the end of the first half after a strong shot. The score stayed the same till the first minute of the injury time when Matias scored the third goal.
Egypt needs to win 0-3 in the away match in Addis Ababa in order to qualify.