Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
Egypt’s U17 Team Defeated by Ethiopia
The Pharaohs will be heading to Addis Ababa on the 21st of August for the away match which will decide the qualified team.
Egyptians led the game at the 17th minute after Mahmoud Abdallah managed to score the first goal. However, Ethiopia went back to the game quickly at the 24th minute as Egypt’s goalkeeper, Mostafa Shobeir, made a mistake that led to Ethiopia’s first goal.
The Ethiopian youth added another goal minutes before the end of the first half after a strong shot. The score stayed the same till the first minute of the injury time when Matias scored the third goal.
Egypt needs to win 0-3 in the away match in Addis Ababa in order to qualify.