ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
El-Hadary: I wish to continue playing till the age of 50
The legendary goalkeeper recently said that he is currently thinking about a few offers to play abroad which included Turkish offers.
“I train hard to be in good shape and to be able to continue playing till I’m 50-years-old,” he said to El Super TV program. Egypt’s goalkeepers trainer, Ahmed Nagy, said jokingly to El-Hadary: “You’re going to kill ambitions of youth goalkeepers.”
El-Hadary, who was recalled to Egypt squad has one year left in his contract with his current club Wadi Degla, yet, news outlets reported that he might be moving to Al Masry before the start of the new season.