Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
El-Hadary: I wish to continue playing till the age of 50
Egypt international goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary revealed that he is aiming to continue playing football till he reaches the age of 50.
The legendary goalkeeper recently said that he is currently thinking about a few offers to play abroad which included Turkish offers.
“I train hard to be in good shape and to be able to continue playing till I’m 50-years-old,” he said to El Super TV program. Egypt’s goalkeepers trainer, Ahmed Nagy, said jokingly to El-Hadary: “You’re going to kill ambitions of youth goalkeepers.”
El-Hadary, who was recalled to Egypt squad has one year left in his contract with his current club Wadi Degla, yet, news outlets reported that he might be moving to Al Masry before the start of the new season.