Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
El-Hadary: I wish to continue playing till the age of 50
The legendary goalkeeper recently said that he is currently thinking about a few offers to play abroad which included Turkish offers.
“I train hard to be in good shape and to be able to continue playing till I’m 50-years-old,” he said to El Super TV program. Egypt’s goalkeepers trainer, Ahmed Nagy, said jokingly to El-Hadary: “You’re going to kill ambitions of youth goalkeepers.”
El-Hadary, who was recalled to Egypt squad has one year left in his contract with his current club Wadi Degla, yet, news outlets reported that he might be moving to Al Masry before the start of the new season.