Hafez’s team, Lens was dominated at home by Stade Reims but managed...
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
El-Hadary: I wish to continue playing till the age of 50
Egypt international goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary revealed that he is aiming to continue playing football till he reaches the age of 50.
The legendary goalkeeper recently said that he is currently thinking about a few offers to play abroad which included Turkish offers.
“I train hard to be in good shape and to be able to continue playing till I’m 50-years-old,” he said to El Super TV program. Egypt’s goalkeepers trainer, Ahmed Nagy, said jokingly to El-Hadary: “You’re going to kill ambitions of youth goalkeepers.”
El-Hadary, who was recalled to Egypt squad has one year left in his contract with his current club Wadi Degla, yet, news outlets reported that he might be moving to Al Masry before the start of the new season.