Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
El-Hadary: I wish to continue playing till the age of 50
Egypt international goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary revealed that he is aiming to continue playing football till he reaches the age of 50.
The legendary goalkeeper recently said that he is currently thinking about a few offers to play abroad which included Turkish offers.
“I train hard to be in good shape and to be able to continue playing till I’m 50-years-old,” he said to El Super TV program. Egypt’s goalkeepers trainer, Ahmed Nagy, said jokingly to El-Hadary: “You’re going to kill ambitions of youth goalkeepers.”
El-Hadary, who was recalled to Egypt squad has one year left in his contract with his current club Wadi Degla, yet, news outlets reported that he might be moving to Al Masry before the start of the new season.