Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Rio 2016: El-Kamash, Akram fail to reach 400m semis
Despite the fact that El-Kamash was the first in his group; however, his 3.47.43 record was not good enough to book him a place in the semi-finals.
Al Ahly’s Akram came 4th in his countryman’s group, recording 3.49.46 seconds which did not earn him a spot in the semis either.
Nevertheless, the Egyptians can still win some medals as El-Kamash will participate in the 200 metre race, whil Akram will compete in the 1500 metre race.
It is worth mentioning that Marwan El-Kamash’s record is his life-time best in addition to it being the best record achieved by an Indiana University student.