Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
Rio 2016: El-Kamash, Akram fail to reach 400m semis
Despite the fact that El-Kamash was the first in his group; however, his 3.47.43 record was not good enough to book him a place in the semi-finals.
Al Ahly’s Akram came 4th in his countryman’s group, recording 3.49.46 seconds which did not earn him a spot in the semis either.
Nevertheless, the Egyptians can still win some medals as El-Kamash will participate in the 200 metre race, whil Akram will compete in the 1500 metre race.
It is worth mentioning that Marwan El-Kamash’s record is his life-time best in addition to it being the best record achieved by an Indiana University student.