Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Rio 2016: El-Kamash, Akram fail to reach 400m semis
Despite the fact that El-Kamash was the first in his group; however, his 3.47.43 record was not good enough to book him a place in the semi-finals.
Al Ahly’s Akram came 4th in his countryman’s group, recording 3.49.46 seconds which did not earn him a spot in the semis either.
Nevertheless, the Egyptians can still win some medals as El-Kamash will participate in the 200 metre race, whil Akram will compete in the 1500 metre race.
It is worth mentioning that Marwan El-Kamash’s record is his life-time best in addition to it being the best record achieved by an Indiana University student.