Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Rio 2016: El-Kamash, Akram fail to reach 400m semis
Despite the fact that El-Kamash was the first in his group; however, his 3.47.43 record was not good enough to book him a place in the semi-finals.
Al Ahly’s Akram came 4th in his countryman’s group, recording 3.49.46 seconds which did not earn him a spot in the semis either.
Nevertheless, the Egyptians can still win some medals as El-Kamash will participate in the 200 metre race, whil Akram will compete in the 1500 metre race.
It is worth mentioning that Marwan El-Kamash’s record is his life-time best in addition to it being the best record achieved by an Indiana University student.