Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Elmohamdy assists as Hull City loses to Torino
Egyptian international Ahmed Elmohamady played for 90 minutes in Hull City’s 2-1 loss to Torino in a friendly match during the team’s preparatory period for the new season.
Andrea Belotti scored the first goal for Torino in the 18th minute while Cesare Bovo scored in the 83 minute.
Elmohamady sent a beautiful cross that was converted to a goal by Abdel Hernandez in the 17th minute. This was Hull’s only goal in their 2-1 loss during the friendly that was played in Austria.
It is worth mentioning that The Tigers will play their first English Premier League match in the new season against Leicester City on Saturday.