Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Elmohamdy assists as Hull City loses to Torino
Egyptian international Ahmed Elmohamady played for 90 minutes in Hull City’s 2-1 loss to Torino in a friendly match during the team’s preparatory period for the new season.
Andrea Belotti scored the first goal for Torino in the 18th minute while Cesare Bovo scored in the 83 minute.
Elmohamady sent a beautiful cross that was converted to a goal by Abdel Hernandez in the 17th minute. This was Hull’s only goal in their 2-1 loss during the friendly that was played in Austria.
It is worth mentioning that The Tigers will play their first English Premier League match in the new season against Leicester City on Saturday.