Egypt local national team coach, Hany Ramzy has identified 36 players to...
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Mark Hughes praises Ramadan Sobhi’s performance vs Hamburg
“That’s a good start that has enabled him to integrate into the group and the more he’s with us the better he will become,” Hughes told the club’s official website.
“I thought he did okay in fairness because he’s only had one training session with us. He hasn’t trained with the group for three weeks because he’s been waiting for visas so it’s difficult to play the game we wanted from him.
“I thought he did fine considering the stage. He’s still a young player with a lot of potential and we saw glimpses of that.
“You can see in the short space of time that he’s been with us that senior players will continue to give him the ball because they can see there’s a good player there,” Hughes concluded.
Sobhi will be hoping to further impress manager Mark Hughes in training over the coming weeks in order to get regular first-team minutes.
Stoke City begin their Premier League season against newly-promoted side Middlesbrough on Saturday, August 13th.