Mamelodi Sundowns manager, Pitso Mosimane, believes that it’s far from over in...
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
- South Africa coach Mashaba to accompany Sundowns to Egypt
- Hegazy returns as El-Badry announces Al Ahly squad to face Aswan
Mark Hughes praises Ramadan Sobhi’s performance vs Hamburg
“That’s a good start that has enabled him to integrate into the group and the more he’s with us the better he will become,” Hughes told the club’s official website.
“I thought he did okay in fairness because he’s only had one training session with us. He hasn’t trained with the group for three weeks because he’s been waiting for visas so it’s difficult to play the game we wanted from him.
“I thought he did fine considering the stage. He’s still a young player with a lot of potential and we saw glimpses of that.
“You can see in the short space of time that he’s been with us that senior players will continue to give him the ball because they can see there’s a good player there,” Hughes concluded.
Sobhi will be hoping to further impress manager Mark Hughes in training over the coming weeks in order to get regular first-team minutes.
Stoke City begin their Premier League season against newly-promoted side Middlesbrough on Saturday, August 13th.