Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Mark Hughes praises Ramadan Sobhi’s performance vs Hamburg
“That’s a good start that has enabled him to integrate into the group and the more he’s with us the better he will become,” Hughes told the club’s official website.
“I thought he did okay in fairness because he’s only had one training session with us. He hasn’t trained with the group for three weeks because he’s been waiting for visas so it’s difficult to play the game we wanted from him.
“I thought he did fine considering the stage. He’s still a young player with a lot of potential and we saw glimpses of that.
“You can see in the short space of time that he’s been with us that senior players will continue to give him the ball because they can see there’s a good player there,” Hughes concluded.
Sobhi will be hoping to further impress manager Mark Hughes in training over the coming weeks in order to get regular first-team minutes.
Stoke City begin their Premier League season against newly-promoted side Middlesbrough on Saturday, August 13th.