Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Egypt Women Beach Volleyball Lose First Match
Egypt’s Women Beach Volleyball team were defeated by Germany 0-2 in the preliminary round Pool D match during The Olympic Games in Rio de Janiero.
At the Beach Volleyball Arena, Nada Meawad and Doaa Elghobashy who represent the Egyptian team, failed to win the game after losing two sets 12-21 and 15-21 to Laura Ludwig and Kira Walkenhorst representing Germany in a match that lasted for 36 minutes.
The Egyptians will be playing against Italy in the next match in the Olympic games on Tuesday.