Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
Ramadan Sobhi speaks after debut with Stoke
After playing for 63 minutes in his debut with Stoke City against Hamburg SV in a friendly match, Ramadan expressed his happiness and excitement for his future with his new club.
Sobhi made the starting line in a friendly match that his team lost only days after his first training session with the Potters.
“I wasn’t expecting to start against Hamburg, but I am very happy to play my first game with my new Club,” Sobhi told Stoke City official website.
He said that his performance during the friendly was not the his best, yet he promised to work harder to provide high performance with Stoke.“I’m really excited about the Premier League, but it’s not my decision to play. I need to work hard and when I get the chance I will do my very best for the good of the team.”
The young Pharaoh was praised by Stoke City’s coach Mark Hughes after his debut, as the coach said that he did fine considering the current stage.
“I’ve only been with the Club for two days, so I am still trying to adapt but I will hopefully get to know everybody better in the next few weeks,” he concluded.