Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Ramadan Sobhi speaks after debut with Stoke
After playing for 63 minutes in his debut with Stoke City against Hamburg SV in a friendly match, Ramadan expressed his happiness and excitement for his future with his new club.
Sobhi made the starting line in a friendly match that his team lost only days after his first training session with the Potters.
“I wasn’t expecting to start against Hamburg, but I am very happy to play my first game with my new Club,” Sobhi told Stoke City official website.
He said that his performance during the friendly was not the his best, yet he promised to work harder to provide high performance with Stoke.“I’m really excited about the Premier League, but it’s not my decision to play. I need to work hard and when I get the chance I will do my very best for the good of the team.”
The young Pharaoh was praised by Stoke City’s coach Mark Hughes after his debut, as the coach said that he did fine considering the current stage.
“I’ve only been with the Club for two days, so I am still trying to adapt but I will hopefully get to know everybody better in the next few weeks,” he concluded.