Desire Oparonozie’s late goal was enough to see the Super Falcons through...
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
Ramadan Sobhi speaks after debut with Stoke
After playing for 63 minutes in his debut with Stoke City against Hamburg SV in a friendly match, Ramadan expressed his happiness and excitement for his future with his new club.
Sobhi made the starting line in a friendly match that his team lost only days after his first training session with the Potters.
“I wasn’t expecting to start against Hamburg, but I am very happy to play my first game with my new Club,” Sobhi told Stoke City official website.
He said that his performance during the friendly was not the his best, yet he promised to work harder to provide high performance with Stoke.“I’m really excited about the Premier League, but it’s not my decision to play. I need to work hard and when I get the chance I will do my very best for the good of the team.”
The young Pharaoh was praised by Stoke City’s coach Mark Hughes after his debut, as the coach said that he did fine considering the current stage.
“I’ve only been with the Club for two days, so I am still trying to adapt but I will hopefully get to know everybody better in the next few weeks,” he concluded.