Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Samuel Afum joins Wadi Degla
Wadi Degla reach an agreement with Samuel Afum ahead of the 2016/17 season.
Wadi Degla have reached an agreement with former Smouha forward Samuel Afum to join the club ahead of the coming season.
Afum, 25, is a free agent after leaving Swiss club Young Boys at the end of last season.
The Ghanaian forward played for Alexandrian club Smouha for two seasons, before joining Young Boys following political turbulence in Egypt.
His time in Switzerland was not a walk in the park, as he spent two and a half seasons at Young Boys before spending the second half of the 2015/16 season on loan at Neuschatel Xamax.
Afum enjoyed a good previous spell in Egypt playing over 40 matches in the Egyptian Premier League, scoring 14 goals.