The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Samuel Afum joins Wadi Degla
Wadi Degla reach an agreement with Samuel Afum ahead of the 2016/17 season.
Wadi Degla have reached an agreement with former Smouha forward Samuel Afum to join the club ahead of the coming season.
Afum, 25, is a free agent after leaving Swiss club Young Boys at the end of last season.
The Ghanaian forward played for Alexandrian club Smouha for two seasons, before joining Young Boys following political turbulence in Egypt.
His time in Switzerland was not a walk in the park, as he spent two and a half seasons at Young Boys before spending the second half of the 2015/16 season on loan at Neuschatel Xamax.
Afum enjoyed a good previous spell in Egypt playing over 40 matches in the Egyptian Premier League, scoring 14 goals.