Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Samuel Afum joins Wadi Degla
Wadi Degla reach an agreement with Samuel Afum ahead of the 2016/17 season.
Wadi Degla have reached an agreement with former Smouha forward Samuel Afum to join the club ahead of the coming season.
Afum, 25, is a free agent after leaving Swiss club Young Boys at the end of last season.
The Ghanaian forward played for Alexandrian club Smouha for two seasons, before joining Young Boys following political turbulence in Egypt.
His time in Switzerland was not a walk in the park, as he spent two and a half seasons at Young Boys before spending the second half of the 2015/16 season on loan at Neuschatel Xamax.
Afum enjoyed a good previous spell in Egypt playing over 40 matches in the Egyptian Premier League, scoring 14 goals.