Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Samuel Afum joins Wadi Degla
Wadi Degla reach an agreement with Samuel Afum ahead of the 2016/17 season.
Wadi Degla have reached an agreement with former Smouha forward Samuel Afum to join the club ahead of the coming season.
Afum, 25, is a free agent after leaving Swiss club Young Boys at the end of last season.
The Ghanaian forward played for Alexandrian club Smouha for two seasons, before joining Young Boys following political turbulence in Egypt.
His time in Switzerland was not a walk in the park, as he spent two and a half seasons at Young Boys before spending the second half of the 2015/16 season on loan at Neuschatel Xamax.
Afum enjoyed a good previous spell in Egypt playing over 40 matches in the Egyptian Premier League, scoring 14 goals.