Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
EXCLUSIVE | Utaka denies FIFA complaint against Ismaily
Ismaily forward John Utaka has denied filing a FIFA complaint against his new club.
Rumors that Utaka was set to take Ismaily’s board to FIFA have circulated over the past few hours in Egypt, something which the 34-year-old denied to KingFut.
“No, it’s not true,” Utaka told KingFut, before adding: “I don’t know anything about what’s been said in the news.”
Several reports claimed that Ismaily were not pleased with Utaka’s fitness level since joining them a few weeks ago, something which Utaka laughed away.
“Not fit enough? I signed for next season not for this season, so if anyone want to say anything about being fit or not, it will be from next season,” Utaka concluded.