Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
EXCLUSIVE | Utaka denies FIFA complaint against Ismaily
Ismaily forward John Utaka has denied filing a FIFA complaint against his new club.
Rumors that Utaka was set to take Ismaily’s board to FIFA have circulated over the past few hours in Egypt, something which the 34-year-old denied to KingFut.
“No, it’s not true,” Utaka told KingFut, before adding: “I don’t know anything about what’s been said in the news.”
Several reports claimed that Ismaily were not pleased with Utaka’s fitness level since joining them a few weeks ago, something which Utaka laughed away.
“Not fit enough? I signed for next season not for this season, so if anyone want to say anything about being fit or not, it will be from next season,” Utaka concluded.