Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Rio 2016: Egyptian women’s beach volleyball team lose to Italy
After losing against Germany in Egypt’s first ever Olympic appearance in women’s beach volleyball, the Egyptian duo Nada Meawad, 18, and Doaa Elghobashy, 19, failed to win their second game against Italy, losing 2-0.
Italy, represented by Marta Menegatti and Laura Giombini, won the two sets 21-10 and 21-13 to secure a 2-0 win in 38 minutes.
The Egyptian duo’s next match will be on Thursday against Canada’s Jamie Broder and Kristina Valjas, who defeated Italy 2-1 in the opening match.