AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Rio 2016: Egyptian women’s beach volleyball team lose to Italy
After losing against Germany in Egypt’s first ever Olympic appearance in women’s beach volleyball, the Egyptian duo Nada Meawad, 18, and Doaa Elghobashy, 19, failed to win their second game against Italy, losing 2-0.
Italy, represented by Marta Menegatti and Laura Giombini, won the two sets 21-10 and 21-13 to secure a 2-0 win in 38 minutes.
The Egyptian duo’s next match will be on Thursday against Canada’s Jamie Broder and Kristina Valjas, who defeated Italy 2-1 in the opening match.