Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Rio 2016: Egyptian women’s beach volleyball team lose to Italy
After losing against Germany in Egypt’s first ever Olympic appearance in women’s beach volleyball, the Egyptian duo Nada Meawad, 18, and Doaa Elghobashy, 19, failed to win their second game against Italy, losing 2-0.
Italy, represented by Marta Menegatti and Laura Giombini, won the two sets 21-10 and 21-13 to secure a 2-0 win in 38 minutes.
The Egyptian duo’s next match will be on Thursday against Canada’s Jamie Broder and Kristina Valjas, who defeated Italy 2-1 in the opening match.