Ghana coach Avram Grant spoke about his team’s next game in the...
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
Rio 2016: Samy Abdel Razek fails to advance to final of Pistol competition
Samy Abdel Razek failed to advance to the final in the 50 Metre Pistol Men Qualification after finishing outside the top eight positions.
Egypt’s Samy Abdel Razek failed to reach the final of the 50 Metre Pistol Men Qualification. Only the top eight finishers were to advance to the event’s final.
Samy finished ahead of three other athletes in 38th position. The 50 Metre Pistol Men event was dominated by Asian athletes; eventually being won by Jin Jongoh of South Korea.