Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Mohamed Adel Gomaa signs for Ismaily on free transfer
Zamalek’s Mohamed Adel Gomaa has joined Ismaily on a free transfer for two seasons, which will be extended to a third year if both parties agree.
Mohamed Adel Gomaa decided to joined Ismaily after Zamalek SC’s refusal to include him in their squad list for the 2016/2017 season. Gomaa signed a one year contract with Ismaily few days ago, then both parties agreed to extend it another season.
“The contract gives me the right to join any club outside Egypt at anytime, in addition to an extention to the contract for a third year if Ismaily and I agree on that,” Adel Gomaa confirmed.
Adel Radwan, the undersecretary of the ministry of youth and sports for Ismaily, confirmed that Ismaily won’t face any problems in paying money to their new signings.