Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
Mohamed Adel Gomaa signs for Ismaily on free transfer
Zamalek’s Mohamed Adel Gomaa has joined Ismaily on a free transfer for two seasons, which will be extended to a third year if both parties agree.
Mohamed Adel Gomaa decided to joined Ismaily after Zamalek SC’s refusal to include him in their squad list for the 2016/2017 season. Gomaa signed a one year contract with Ismaily few days ago, then both parties agreed to extend it another season.
“The contract gives me the right to join any club outside Egypt at anytime, in addition to an extention to the contract for a third year if Ismaily and I agree on that,” Adel Gomaa confirmed.
Adel Radwan, the undersecretary of the ministry of youth and sports for Ismaily, confirmed that Ismaily won’t face any problems in paying money to their new signings.