Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
Mohamed Adel Gomaa signs for Ismaily on free transfer
Zamalek’s Mohamed Adel Gomaa has joined Ismaily on a free transfer for two seasons, which will be extended to a third year if both parties agree.
Mohamed Adel Gomaa decided to joined Ismaily after Zamalek SC’s refusal to include him in their squad list for the 2016/2017 season. Gomaa signed a one year contract with Ismaily few days ago, then both parties agreed to extend it another season.
“The contract gives me the right to join any club outside Egypt at anytime, in addition to an extention to the contract for a third year if Ismaily and I agree on that,” Adel Gomaa confirmed.
Adel Radwan, the undersecretary of the ministry of youth and sports for Ismaily, confirmed that Ismaily won’t face any problems in paying money to their new signings.