ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Mohamed Adel Gomaa signs for Ismaily on free transfer
Zamalek’s Mohamed Adel Gomaa has joined Ismaily on a free transfer for two seasons, which will be extended to a third year if both parties agree.
Mohamed Adel Gomaa decided to joined Ismaily after Zamalek SC’s refusal to include him in their squad list for the 2016/2017 season. Gomaa signed a one year contract with Ismaily few days ago, then both parties agreed to extend it another season.
“The contract gives me the right to join any club outside Egypt at anytime, in addition to an extention to the contract for a third year if Ismaily and I agree on that,” Adel Gomaa confirmed.
Adel Radwan, the undersecretary of the ministry of youth and sports for Ismaily, confirmed that Ismaily won’t face any problems in paying money to their new signings.