Mohamed Elneny took park in the “Impossible Behind The Goal Shot” challenge...
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
Aigbogun not pleased about CAF rescheduling Zamalek clash
2015 Nigerian champions, Enyimba, are considering filing a complaint to the CAF due to to date change of their match against Zamalek in the CAF champions league group stage match that should have been played on the 14th of August instead of the 13th of the same month.
Enyimba haven’t received any announcement of the date change according to their complaint, as some of their players won’t be available on the 13th of August due to their commitment in the La Liga All Stars game two days ago.
“It’s a real major issue for us,” Enyimba boss Aigbogun told KingFut.
“Will we request a date change to Monday? That’s in the hands of our management,” Aigbogun claimed.
The CAF previously asked Enyimba to postpone the match to Monday, the 15th of August, but Enyimba insisted to play their game as is on Sunday the 14th of August.
It is worth noting that the Enyimba camp were informed about the date change via Email upon arriving to Egypt, something which the manager confirmed.
Zamalek need just one point against Enyimba tomorrow, with the People’s Elephant needing all three to salvage any hopes of qualifying to the CAF Champions League semi-finals.
The White Knights earned a hard victory in Port-Harcourt a few weeks ago in the first round of the group stages against Enyimba.