Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Bertrand Traoré joins Ajax on a season-long loan
Chelsea’s Bertrand Traoré has joined Eredivisie club Ajax on a season-long loan, according to club’s official website.
The 20-year-old spent two seasons on loan at Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem, where he worked under newly appointed Ajax coach Peter Bosz.
“He’s a good player, but together with the club we prefer him to have a season to play every game, and then to come back. He’s a good prospect for Chelsea,” Conte said at his press conference.
Chelsea also confirmed that Traoré has extended his contract with the London based club, which ties him to the club until June 2019.
Traoré, who has represented Burkina Faso 28 times, made 16 appearances for Chelsea in all competitions last season, scoring four goals. He became the first Burkinabe to score in the Premier League, after scoring in Chelsea’s 5-1 win over Newcastle.