Egypt manager Hector Cuper believes that the Pharaohs didn’t play badly in...
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
Bertrand Traoré joins Ajax on a season-long loan
Chelsea’s Bertrand Traoré has joined Eredivisie club Ajax on a season-long loan, according to club’s official website.
The 20-year-old spent two seasons on loan at Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem, where he worked under newly appointed Ajax coach Peter Bosz.
“He’s a good player, but together with the club we prefer him to have a season to play every game, and then to come back. He’s a good prospect for Chelsea,” Conte said at his press conference.
Chelsea also confirmed that Traoré has extended his contract with the London based club, which ties him to the club until June 2019.
Traoré, who has represented Burkina Faso 28 times, made 16 appearances for Chelsea in all competitions last season, scoring four goals. He became the first Burkinabe to score in the Premier League, after scoring in Chelsea’s 5-1 win over Newcastle.