Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Bertrand Traoré joins Ajax on a season-long loan
Chelsea’s Bertrand Traoré has joined Eredivisie club Ajax on a season-long loan, according to club’s official website.
The 20-year-old spent two seasons on loan at Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem, where he worked under newly appointed Ajax coach Peter Bosz.
“He’s a good player, but together with the club we prefer him to have a season to play every game, and then to come back. He’s a good prospect for Chelsea,” Conte said at his press conference.
Chelsea also confirmed that Traoré has extended his contract with the London based club, which ties him to the club until June 2019.
Traoré, who has represented Burkina Faso 28 times, made 16 appearances for Chelsea in all competitions last season, scoring four goals. He became the first Burkinabe to score in the Premier League, after scoring in Chelsea’s 5-1 win over Newcastle.