Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Bertrand Traoré joins Ajax on a season-long loan
Chelsea’s Bertrand Traoré has joined Eredivisie club Ajax on a season-long loan, according to club’s official website.
The 20-year-old spent two seasons on loan at Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem, where he worked under newly appointed Ajax coach Peter Bosz.
“He’s a good player, but together with the club we prefer him to have a season to play every game, and then to come back. He’s a good prospect for Chelsea,” Conte said at his press conference.
Chelsea also confirmed that Traoré has extended his contract with the London based club, which ties him to the club until June 2019.
Traoré, who has represented Burkina Faso 28 times, made 16 appearances for Chelsea in all competitions last season, scoring four goals. He became the first Burkinabe to score in the Premier League, after scoring in Chelsea’s 5-1 win over Newcastle.