Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Bertrand Traoré joins Ajax on a season-long loan
Chelsea’s Bertrand Traoré has joined Eredivisie club Ajax on a season-long loan, according to club’s official website.
The 20-year-old spent two seasons on loan at Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem, where he worked under newly appointed Ajax coach Peter Bosz.
“He’s a good player, but together with the club we prefer him to have a season to play every game, and then to come back. He’s a good prospect for Chelsea,” Conte said at his press conference.
Chelsea also confirmed that Traoré has extended his contract with the London based club, which ties him to the club until June 2019.
Traoré, who has represented Burkina Faso 28 times, made 16 appearances for Chelsea in all competitions last season, scoring four goals. He became the first Burkinabe to score in the Premier League, after scoring in Chelsea’s 5-1 win over Newcastle.