Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
Rio 2016: Egypt defeated by Singapore in women’s table tennis
In singles Egypt’s Dina Meshref fell short against Mengyu Yu of Singapore in match 1 and lost 3-0 (3/1, 6/11 and 6/11).
Egypt was also the beaten side in match 2 after Nadeen El-Dawlatly was defeated by Tianwei Feng with three games to one (4/11, 11/9, 5/11 and 4/11).
While in the doubles game, the Singaporean duo Mengyu Yu and Yihan Zhou didn’t find difficulties against Egypt’s Nadeed El-Dawlatly and Yousra Helmy, beating them 3-0 (7/11, 6/11 and 4/11).