Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Rio 2016: Egypt defeated by Singapore in women’s table tennis
In singles Egypt’s Dina Meshref fell short against Mengyu Yu of Singapore in match 1 and lost 3-0 (3/1, 6/11 and 6/11).
Egypt was also the beaten side in match 2 after Nadeen El-Dawlatly was defeated by Tianwei Feng with three games to one (4/11, 11/9, 5/11 and 4/11).
While in the doubles game, the Singaporean duo Mengyu Yu and Yihan Zhou didn’t find difficulties against Egypt’s Nadeed El-Dawlatly and Yousra Helmy, beating them 3-0 (7/11, 6/11 and 4/11).