Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Egypt maintains FIFA ranking position for July
July has been a quiet month in terms of international football; the senior teams did not participate in any qualifying or friendly matches while the Olympic teams were getting ready for the 2016 Olympic games hosted by Brazil.
Regarding African teams, Egypt came in fifth place, behind Algeria (32), Ghana (35), Côte d’Ivoire (36), and Senegal (41).
The Pharoahs are the second Arab country, behind only Algeria.
The majority of the countries remained in the same positions of the previous ranking.