Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
VIDEO: Kahraba scores on his first official match for Ittihad
On his first official match in an Ittihad shirt, Kahraba has scored a goal in his team’s 3-2 win against Al-Raed in the opening of the Saudi Professional League.
Ittihad Jeddah manager Victor Pițurcă has opted to start Kahraba in the team’s first match away to Al-Raed in the SPL; Kahraba has repaid his manager’s trust by having an impressive first game.
Al Ameed started the match well by holding Al-Raed from scoring in the first half, while Kahraba had a couple of decent touches and looked dangerous on the counterattack.
Fahd Al-Muwallad scored Ittihad’s first goal of the season in the 54th minute before adding his second goal just 11 minutes after his first one from a Adnan Fallatah cross which saw Kahraba providing the pass before the assist.
The period of Ittihad domination saw Kahraba score the third goal in the 72nd minute after a quick counterattack from the right side that saw Fahd Al-Muwallad provide a great cross for Kahraba who slotted it right in goal.
Kahraba was substituted just two minutes later to applause from the Ittihad away fans before a great classy touch in which he took a selfie with a disabled Ittihad fan on his way out.
Al-Raed tried to equalize and didn’t give up after scoring a goal in the 81st minute after another one in the dying seconds of the match, but their attempts weren’t enough to stop the visiting team.